What Year And Why?

basher

As we all know once you've been to ibiza you'll never go anywhere else

with the doubters out in force this year and peolple saying it's getting better every year

What was the best year in ibiza for you and what was the special reason for this?

with the doubters out in force this year and peolple saying it's getting better every year

What was the best year in ibiza for you and what was the special reason for this?

I actually think it's completely the opposite mate,more and more people are saying negative things about Ibiza this year especially, im going next week but for the most part im going to avoid the bigger rip off clubs and go to smaller events,i cant be dealing with paying rip off entrance fee and €12+ a bottle of beer that can be got in the supermarket for under a euro.

I actually think it's completely the opposite mate,more and more people are saying negative things about Ibiza this year
Try actually reading what he said before you type :spank::rolleyes: He said the doubters are out in force (i.e. the negative commenters) while others are saying everything's fine.

So you don't want to pay 12 euros for a beer. Good for you. Very topical answer to the question. :rolleyes:

Try actually reading what he said before you type :spank::rolleyes: He said the doubters are out in force (i.e. the negative commenters) while others are saying everything's fine.

So you don't want to pay 12 euros for a beer. Good for you. Very topical answer to the question. :rolleyes:

I'm fcuking well aware what he said i can read:evil: and ill answer any fit way i want to right.

Basher, I'd have to say 2005 as this was the year I first went to Ibiza. I'll never forget that holiday and everything was new to me. Seeing my first sunset at Mambo in '05 with Timo Maas on the decks and everyone dancing on the beach was awesome- never gonna forget that...

1st of all thanks morbyd for claryfying the actual question

my best year was 2004 @ sunset strip seeing all the people , the atmosphere and the energy all this while erick morillo was dj'ing what more can you ask for , my memories of ibiza will live with me forever it truly is a magical island and unfortunately for me as iv'e stated in previous threads this was my last year as every year my holiday has gradually decreased from the 1st time great times though loved every minute , mauro picotto buying me a drink @ kanya 2005 legend of a guy

i would have to say 2002 my first year there sunset strip space terrace before the roof went on but i have not long been back from this years trip and would have to say it is up there with my favourite trips!!

For me 99,2001 and 2004 were the best with 2001 coming out on top.

After going for my first time in 1999 me and my now wife went back in 2001 were I popped the big question to her on the sunset strip. Had some absolutely mental nights/days out, hired a top end motor for a week and drove about randomly finding all these chilled out beaches.8)

We also done Borra Borra that year for the first time too. I was in another world for the whole week like id snuffed it and gone to heaven. :):):)Absolutely great time.8)8)8)

For me I noticed things different from my first time in 2005 which was my last time. I remember sitting on borra borra thinking.."I need a break from all of this madness.Im 31 and if I want to start a family its gotta happen very soon"

Now married with a bubby girl I would love to go back and re-capture the magic of 1999/2001 but I am not sure thats how it all works. Maybe Im done with Ibiza in a clubbing sense but good luck to those of you who still like to 'ave it;)

I was probably a late starter to Ibiza compare to some people on here but my best year was the first year I went which was 2006. We had always wanted to go and it was just amazing, turned out to be the best holiday I have ever been on.

Definitely had the Ibiza blues on return!

2002 was my 2nd year out there and I'd learned a few of the tricks and worked out the best places by then, but it was still really all new to me. I had virtually all my mates out there too (around 15 of us) so it was pretty special just for that. As evidenced in another thread, quite a few of my mates are starting fall out of love with ibiza and just aren't that fussed about going. :(

I have an amazing time every year but 2002 was my favourite :)

Without wishing to jump on the bandwagon, has to be 2002 for me too.

Stepping on the Space terrace for the first time, sampling the delights of Bora Bora and hearing Sasha play out some of his artist album in the Discoteca just made me fall in love with the place.

However, Ibiza is still wonderful - had 2 different, but quality trips this year already.

I was in Ibiza 11 times, where the first time was in 2001.

For me it just keeps getting better and better every year!

So if 1 + 1 = 2, it means that my best year was this summer (I just came back 3 weeks ago)

I've been going annually since 2001 and I honestly couldn't pick a year and say it was the best.

Every year had something different and something special about it. I have not had a bad time in Ibiza ever.

Back