What would you do: Last day of holiday

naddyz

No longer active
I have got a bit too excited about my little holiday this year, and would just like to know what everones perfect last night would be.. mine falls on a friday and my flight leaves saturday at 2am so may have to haul suitcases to space..

So far planning to head off to a beach on one of the ferries somewhere to cane a last minute tan during the day until late afternoon before having a bit of a dance and a few nice drinks at bora bora, and perhaps a bit of a last minute shop for souvenirs. Then head to the hotel to get ready for a night out, and head to KM5 for dinner before Pure pacha, followed by Matinee at space the next day... :D :D :D

What would you do to make that last night special?

Hey

When do you go to Ibiza?? Im am in the exact same situation. My return flight is at 1am. I plan to just stay out and drink all day, hopefully I can leave my case at reception at my hotel!! From the moment I leave my room I will just go to a load of bars and stay there til I get picked up by my coach to go to the airport!!

I go on friday 22 August!! First time and I cant wait!!!

Enjoy urself!!

;)

I go to ibiza from gatwick leaving at 1am on 31st aug, returning on sat 7th sept leaving at 5am (which presumably means I will have to check in at about 3am)

Crap flights but my holiday was only £200 which isnt bad at all (considering that if you left the day before with better flights to the same hotel the holiday was nearly twice the price.. never understood how they priced these things!)

Hopefully my flight time means that I get to check out when i leave on the saturday.

Annoyed I miss hed kandi and the lovely dannii minogue though :cry:

WHATEVER YOU BOTH DO ON YOUR HOLIDAYS, MAKE SURE YOU GO TO DEF - MIX @ PACHA ON SATURDAY NIGHTS....

BEST NIGHT ON THE ISLAND BY FAR, BEST DJ'S IN THE WORLD TOO!!!

-A TOP TIP-

I always love sunsets and a nice dinner on my last night -- if there's a really good party I'll do that as well, but I prefer the last night to be low key.

our flight back this year was lunchtime on the saturday so its was a semi-low key one on the friday night.......Radio 1 live!!!!

went for Pete Tong and got pished! - didn't stay too long for Fergie - had to get up early to pack!

:D

Back