What would you do if it was your first night in ibiza again?

I love my food too much, there is about as much chance of me losing weight as there is seeing monkeys fly outta my a*s!

andivokes said:
I love my food too much, there is about as much chance of me losing weight as there is seeing monkeys fly outta my a*s!

Yeah I love my food, but there are too many other things to do in Ibiza so sometimes I forget about eating :rolleyes:

half a stone lighter for people going for 2 weeks
me is going for 1 month this year so if things follow suit a stone lighter
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
wow how FIT

I definitely returned from Ibiza lighter than I was. After your first night out you can forget about having a proper meal for a few days. My diet went out the window when I was in Ibiza and I ate for basic survival.

after the first night u will be hard featched to eat if u go on a bender like most

Perfect ibiza night is: nice table set at the aprtment terrace, candle lights,good compañy, two slices of Ibicencan MERO a good salad and then whatever it follows ;)

Last year we arrived about 1am, threw the suitcases in the room and went straight out! This time we're aiming to do the same! :D

dance4life said:
Thata boy Muel, keep the tradition going eh! :lol:
Of course, you don't arrive in Ibiza to go to sleep do you! ;) We're arriving on the Wednesday night/Thurday morning probably about 1am again. Great news is on our 1st full day, Thursday 17th July, PVD and Tiesto are on at Cream!

Rather like last year because we arrived again on the Weds night/thurs morning and thurs evening 27th June happened to be the Cream opening night!

im sure u all clubbers love ibiza, but i hope u guys will sometime be able to enjoy ibiza without a hurry, there is so much to do besides clubbing, more to say clubbing is the less important thing for me about ibiza

I sure have every intention of making at least one night of clubbing, but that wasnt the only reason I wanted to go, hence the reason I hired a car for this holiday. I couldnt do a great deal of clubbing even if I wanted to, due to the fact that I dont think many of the clubs will be open for a couple of weeks after I leave. Besides the fact that I dont think funds will allow, and unless that lottery win comes through I think it will be cheap vodka in the hotel room!

Back