What would you do if it was your first night in ibiza again?

andi

Hi there guys, I have just been thinking... I have had a lot of questions answered on here and seen a lot of interesting topics which I would not have thought to ask about. Suddenly something crossed my mind... I fly out on saturday afternoon at a very reasonable hour and after only flying for a couple of hours and spending an hour (ish) at the airport we should be at the hotel either just in time for or just after sunset, what would each of YOU recommend for an Ibiza virgin couples first night on the island also considering that its a saturday (if that makes a difference)??

Just have a think about what you would love to do all over again if it was your first time to the island. :D

u will probably do what most of us did go out for about 3 days in row in complete ahh of the place one of lifes finer experiences 8)

sat night is not the best night on the island
i would go explore ibiza town, have a meal and a couple of drinks
get to be at a reasonable hour like 2/3am ish and go to space on sundays!
now that will start the 3 day bender!!!! :D enjoy

Save your energy for Space on Sunday. If you're in San Antonio either go to Kuhmaras or Mambos to watch the sunset and then go for something to eat at Kasbah, probably the only meal you'll have for a few days lol!

Or if you're at other side of island, go to KM5 for food and drinks or head into Ibiza Town and explore the bars.

We arrive on a Saturday afternoon also.... My plan pretty much follows the above.... try to take it all in, have a nice dinner and then some drinks in town... and save the clubbing for early Sunday morning at Space... Our first Saturday might be the only chance to get some sleep for the rest of the week!!!

Anyone have any good suggestions for dinner??

hugoboss said:
Anyone have any good suggestions for dinner??

If you're staying in San Antonio then Kasbah (follow the sunset strip all the way round past Coastline) is lovely or Coastline restaurant does really nice fancy meals.

If you're on the other side of the island, my fave restaurant is KM5 (it's 5km from Ibiza Town) or head into Ibiza Town, you're spoilt for choice there for restaurants and bars.

Yeah i arrive saturday evening, first time too. Gonna meet my friend at the airport, get a bite in Ibiza town, have a stroll along the beach and get a good nights rest for sunday. Although i'll probably be so overcome with anticipation its gonna be hard to sleep me thinks... ;) :eek: :p

you got to go out.

but it helps to take a map of where your hotel is.

cos the booze will start flowing and for your end up pissed adn nmot remember where your hotel was. although the beach can do for a couple of hours of kip....

i would do a visit to the sun set strip what the sun set. walk along to coastline cafe, have a coconut cocktial and soemthing to eat, the check out the west end for a laugh, then go to es paradis to......i could go on and on enjoy.....

Yup, I am staying in san antonio, and I think sunset strip will be a must if we get there in time although that could be a bit of a push. We get a transfer straight to the hotel though, so there will be no getting lost on the way in. The hire car doesnt arrive till monday morning, I only have it for three days, do you think that will be enough?

as for

a hire car as i can't drive can't help their, guess it would help you to get around all depends who much you intend to go out and party as to how much use you get.

andivokes said:
Yup, I am staying in san antonio, and I think sunset strip will be a must if we get there in time although that could be a bit of a push. We get a transfer straight to the hotel though, so there will be no getting lost on the way in. The hire car doesnt arrive till monday morning, I only have it for three days, do you think that will be enough?

Even if you don't get to sunset strip in time, head to Kasbah or Coastline for food and drinks, the location of both is lovely and make the most of the food cos it will probably be last decent meal you get for a few days lol!

erm i am the only one who though clubs hard in the dance land
i still and always find time to eat!!!
:oops: oh dear, well i do love my food!

Quite fortunately I took the precaution of booking half board, so at least food wont be too much of a struggle.... mind you, that doesnt make it decent does it?

We are staying at the costa sur in san antonio bay, can anyone tell us about it?

klingclubber said:
erm i am the only one who though clubs hard in the dance land
i still and always find time to eat!!!
:oops: oh dear, well i do love my food!

I am terrible, we normally try and get a couple of really nice meals on holiday but apart from that I just live on pringles and crap like that - always come back 1/2 a stone later tho which is a good thing ;)

my trick is i go to a local supermarket and stock up on baguettes and veg
stick it in the fridge and scoff when ever i'm home
hmmmm maybe this year i will abandon this plan and come home 1/2 a stone lighter, i like that idea! :D
what about stocking up for energy though?
oh sod it, this year in ibiza i shall eat minimal
a pringle a day! hahahah

Back