What to wear?

I wore flip flops to cream at amnesia on my second night there, I stepped on glass and cut my foot quite bad, bled quite a lot!! So I went and got it cleaned up and put a bandage on it and went back in to the club. 20 mins later someone stood on my other foot and they had glass stuck on the bottom of their shoe and it cut my other foot!!! amazing night tho!!! x

I wore flip flops to cream at amnesia on my second night there, I stepped on glass and cut my foot quite bad, bled quite a lot!! So I went and got it cleaned up and put a bandage on it and went back in to the club. 20 mins later someone stood on my other foot and they had glass stuck on the bottom of their shoe and it cut my other foot!!! amazing night tho!!! x

yeah I saw that all too often... sometimes flip flops are a bad idea!

My shoes werent really flip flops, they were more like strappy flats. I dont think that makes sense though!! Im gonna wear pumps and things this year, I wish I could wear heels but just couldnt handle the pain!!! x

Heels are definitely not an option! The days of dancing for 6 hours in 4inch heels are well and truly over!

Of course I'll be myself but wasn't sure if there was a dress code for some places, I know it's Ibiza but wanted to make sure we weren't refused entry for anywhere for not being dressed up enough!

I have one pair of heels that I take with me to Ibiza... they are actually comfortable and dont' get any blisters... and with the extra height I get to be almost 5'3!!!

Well I'm off Wednesday and I plan on wearing shorts pretty much all holiday. Might take a few pairs of jeans just in case I fancy somewhere like Pacha. From what mates have said anything goes, within reason!

Back