What to do with your holiday money and the urgent papers

No idea how you could just walk into HRH and rob someones room, security is quite strict about who gets in. You also need a room key to activate the lift otherwise it doesn't move

Nick a key, job done on the lift. Or inside job.

No idea how you could just walk into HRH and rob someones room, security is quite strict about who gets in. You also need a room key to activate the lift otherwise it doesn't move
This is total opposite of my experience at HRH. Although we have stayed once, many times we have popped in for a wander around and it’s nothing like Ushuaia next door. Never been questioned ever.

This is total opposite of my experience at HRH. Although we have stayed once, many times we have popped in for a wander around and it’s nothing like Ushuaia next door. Never been questioned ever.

I stayed there a couple of years ago and there were security on the door all the time. They also checked wristbands of people who were wearing long sleeved shirts... there's also cleaners everywhere until early evening. It would take some balls to smash in a door using an iron bar in one of the busiest hotels on the island

I stayed there a couple of years ago and there were security on the door all the time. They also checked wristbands of people who were wearing long sleeved shirts... there's also cleaners everywhere until early evening. It would take some balls to smash in a door using an iron bar in one of the busiest hotels on the island
Get what your saying but place is open to the public, ie the posh restaurant inside and the roof terrace. So always been free to walk in, in my experience. But take your point that it could be inside job totally ( if that’s what your getting at) although we stayed in the rooms on the road side away from main building and as they are out the way I would say for a career thief they would be easy to break into.

Dont take designer gear, withdraw a couple of days worth of cash at a time, buy a £50 used phone before you go. Finally stash your passport.

Proceed to relax and enjoy your holiday safe in the knowledge that you have nothing worth nicking!

Dont take designer gear, withdraw a couple of days worth of cash at a time, buy a £50 used phone before you go. Finally stash your passport.

Proceed to relax and enjoy your holiday safe in the knowledge that you have nothing worth nicking!

Ironic ?

Back