What to do with your holiday money and the urgent papers

Get slated for it by the wife and kids, but I use a little man purse on a chain. Tie it to my shorts... and spend the whole day checking my pocket every 2 mins.

personally I just hide stuff in the car. who's gonna steal or break into some shitty hire car unless there's a gucci bag on the front seat?
I've said this before, but I'll....had a pair of espadrilles (not Gucci) and a packet of ginger nuts stolen from the locked boot of a shitty hire car....

I've said this before, but I'll....had a pair of espadrilles (not Gucci) and a packet of ginger nuts stolen from the locked boot of a shitty hire car....

now have this mental image of some desk clerk at the comisaria frowning as you tried to explain what ginger nuts are

Never had an issue with a hotel safe but heard a friend once had a hotel search his safe for drugs. Very strict hotel they did nothing wrong luckily they had it else where and continued their stay.

Roof tile job for that but not always possible

All these stories about pickpockets in ibiza are looking strange to me.
I'm a regular since 25 years, have been wasted in club or afters thousands times more than the majority here, and never had a problem...
Am I the luckiest guy here?

All these stories about pickpockets in ibiza are looking strange to me.
I'm a regular since 25 years, have been wasted in club or afters thousands times more than the majority here, and never had a problem...
Am I the luckiest guy here?
After reading about your stay in Ibiza, I would say yes. ?

For me ibiza isn't less or more safety than other place in Europe...
Possibly true, I think the worry for most or some is you have a few months/year worth of savings and you carry the whole lot or partially in cash on holiday and it becomes a big thing when knowing that there is a small chance it could all get robbed in one instance.

I had a little drunken row with the missus yesterday ( well she was drunk) when we all went for a swim in the sea in Bossa with another family and agreed I’ll go in first and she can keep guard of our money/phones/cards/keys. Then I’ll tag team her and she can then jump in after. Then All of a sudden wife is standing by the sea taking photos with the bags left on there own. When I noticed I got out quick and had a little go at her and she couldn’t understand why I was stressing or more like she doesn’t like being told ? But it only takes a second for an opportunist to act and I’m always a bit more aware of this while I’m on holiday for whatever reason. Anyhow the morale of the story is let the wife go in the sea first and keep your mouth shut in future.

Back