What to do with valuables ?

NitroHead182

Hi everyone

Me and my mate are travelling to Ibiza for the first week in August (4th to 9th) and have booked two pool parties at Ibiza Rocks on the Tuesday and Thursday!

One thing I am not sure of is what is the best thing to do with valuables when attending these events? Obviously we cant leave our valuables unattended when going in the pool , are there lockers or something?

There's no lockers in Rocks unfortunately.

Though the pool is only knee deep now, you could keep hold of your stuff if you wanted. Or just keep an eye on it while you're in there.

There are lockers now. We used them in June when attending a pool party.

It was 5 euros and they said you can come back and get stuff out/put stuff in the locker a max of 4 times.

The pool is only knee deep ? are you joking
So it isnt knee deep ? It certainly doesnt look like from the photos ! ? unless your 8ft tall !

Thanks for the info on lockers ? Are these readily available ? Also can you pay by cash/card or is it a pre paid thing ?

I just want to enjoy myself rather than worry about my phone / cash all the time

So it isnt knee deep ? It certainly doesnt look like from the photos ! ? unless your 8ft tall !

Thanks for the info on lockers ? Are these readily available ? Also can you pay by cash/card or is it a pre paid thing ?

I just want to enjoy myself rather than worry about my phone / cash all the time

I'm not sure about the availability but I paid by either cash or card. They were located at the same bit that was selling merch .

The venue confirms they have lockers here - https://www.tripadvisor.com/FAQ_Ans..._we_are_not_staying_in_your_hotel_but_we.html

Back