What to do, where to go, what to see?

mal1721

HI. Arriving 24th with a couple pf teenage daughters, staying close to San Antonio and was hoping that the girls could experience something of Ibiza music scene however I appreciate thats not really an option as I thought. Any one else any thoughts on what to do, where to visit for a day out etc? I could hire a car for the day but wondered if there is a spot you could recommend as a must see whilst we are there. Thank you

definitely rent a car and go exploring the island.

there are also various operators offering activities such as kayaking, SUP, hikes etc - it might not be the clubbing orientated ibiza you wanted to show them, but instead show them the beauty of the island.

HI. Arriving 24th with a couple pf teenage daughters, staying close to San Antonio and was hoping that the girls could experience something of Ibiza music scene however I appreciate thats not really an option as I thought. Any one else any thoughts on what to do, where to visit for a day out etc? I could hire a car for the day but wondered if there is a spot you could recommend as a must see whilst we are there. Thank you
If hiring a car, I'd suggest to visit Es Vedra, Festival Club, Time & Space, The abandoned hotel, Ibiza town, Dalt Villa etc

Musicwise, I'm not sure what's open, maybe a Mambos sunset (although I actually prefer the sunset view at Wikiwoo personally).

definitely rent a car and go exploring the island.

there are also various operators offering activities such as kayaking, SUP, hikes etc - it might not be the clubbing orientated ibiza you wanted to show them, but instead show them the beauty of the island.
Anywhere on the island thats particularly beautiful Stivi?

Back