WHAT THE HECK DO YOU LOOK LIKE??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd add one where I'm a bit more sober, just sent this from my mate:

bart_fuxed.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave Seaman and Slam was the line-up, hence the grin! :)

Gotta love that t-shirt 8)

Here's the only pic i could find of me on the net-unfortunately looking a little worse for wear :confused: after a great night in Pacha. :D
I'm the one with the dark hair & the other girl is my ibiza buddie who's headin out with me again this year can't wait!
Dunno if it'll come up but sure i'll give it a lash anyways.......

105_0567_IMG.jpg

HowieEddie.JPG

Before anyone says anything i do genuinelly look like Judge Jules, i dont put the whole thing on, i've even had people say to me that i look like Jules when im down the pub on a friday nite dressed like a scruff! Even Pete Gooding said to me that i do genuinelly look like him!

This shot was taken when we arrived at We Love Sundays opening this year. I'm the one on the right! So erm hi folks! :D

WLSAS_OpeningHereWeCome.jpg

here's a shot of me from the club i work at...(of course, i don't always look like this, but i figured this pic was more fun/appropriate :D)

4290liquid_6-21-03.jpg

dana5.JPG

i am the guy... and it was taken about 3hrs after stepping off the plane... yes i managed to get hammered that quickly.

not sure if this will work but taken from Greeceuncovered me in Kavos this year, cant get any Ibiza pics working from my collection.....I'm the one facing the camera

PIC00033.thumb.jpg

not sure how to enlarge it though

this picture is from ibiza, close to sta. eulalia, while looking for a nice beach (we didn't find one before sundown so we used the rest of the sunlight do do some "fun pictures"). Don't take it too serious ;)

DSCF0110.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back