WHAT THE HECK DO YOU LOOK LIKE??

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitefly! :eek:
shocking....

im so glad im also from none of those places :p (phew)

however northern lasses arent exactly frigid are they? :lol:

lauralaura,

not meaning to be forward or anything, but would you like to go for a spin in my porsche? Perhaps we could take a spin to my country residence, a grade II listed building. From there we could spin over to the coast where you could perhaps take the wheel of my new 60' sunseeker? Unfortunately my plane is being fixed at the moment, so perhaps we could do that on the second date?

David

or......you could come up to Scotland......

We could get the bus into town with all my mates...Have a good old drink, good old laugh, get wasted, head to a really good club night, and have a great night!

we can maybe look at some porsches in the garage windows and look in the sky to see some planes??

:lol: :lol: ;)

Just had a look at Kitty's pics...

Kent is back on the map! :!: ;)

0034.gif

WeLuvIbiza said:
lauralaura,

not meaning to be forward or anything, but would you like to go for a spin in my porsche? Perhaps we could take a spin to my country residence, a grade II listed building. From there we could spin over to the coast where you could perhaps take the wheel of my new 60' sunseeker? Unfortunately my plane is being fixed at the moment, so perhaps we could do that on the second date?

David
What a proposition! How can I refuse! :)

Speedy said:
well i hucked up wiv 5 essex lasses off here wen in ibiza... and they were from south end!.. da fact must b true LOL
Really ? im from there, whats there names on here then ? i may know them !

UKFLAVA.COM said:
Speedy said:
well i hucked up wiv 5 essex lasses off here wen in ibiza... and they were from south end!.. da fact must b true LOL
Really ? im from there, whats there names on here then ? i may know them !

Her name on here was summat like babyblu and is called gemma and her sis is called cheri...? they go to a club called talk..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back