WHAT THE HECK DO YOU LOOK LIKE??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's me, I had a pic posted on here towards the beginning about a year ago but I guess it was erased or something?? :confused: Anyway, here's me (on the right) with my best friend in Miami before going to Space at the Winter Music Conference this year, which by the way, was amazing! :D
jen_jan_miami.jpg

Uhhg, I can't get html to work in my posts. Can anyone help me?? I turned it on in my profile but it still seems to be turned off when I post anything, this is frustrating! :x

Hey! Thanks for the compliment! :D So, you live in Miami? I absolutely love it there! :D I am considering moving there eventually after I get back from France, would you recommend it?

I would recommend it! For someone to move here for the first time you will love it! You got plenty to do here beach, clubs, shopping, etc...

I've lived here since '89 so i'm getting a little bit tired of it.

and yes the Winter Music Conference is pretty crazy here.

Ok, I fixed the problem, I just wasn't typing it right, thanks, you can delete yours now if you want so there's not two! It will be a while before I will move to Miami but I'm definitely considering it, glad to hear you recommend it even if you're tired of it. :) Well, I'm off to work now.

this is the newest pic of me, first thing in the mornin though so dont take the mick! :D

gump.bmp

jannica said:
Here's me, I had a pic posted on here towards the beginning about a year ago but I guess it was erased or something?? :confused: Anyway, here's me (on the right) with my best friend in Miami before going to Space at the Winter Music Conference this year, which by the way, was amazing! :D
jen_jan_miami.jpg

Welcome back girl!!!! :D

I added this a while back but it was deleted for some reason!!

Its me in my kilt when I was 17! All young and innocent ;)

me-vi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back