What ONE thing would you advise me AGAINST doing in Ibiza?

S

*Saffy*

Bear in mind I'm married, so shagging loads of random males or females isn't in the equation here. ( bugger )

i dont no about that, im going with my girlfriend but would still be happy if she wanted to pull another women :D

I don't want to start a ruck, but I would advise against going to West End, there are so many more nicer places to go to esp if you have only got a wk.

wear heels to Space/amnesia or any club for that matter
apart from pacha, its a bit more classy and plenty of place to relax if your tired!

but an all night 8am er or all day space on sunday, just don't do it to yourself, heels are a NO NO

lynch said:
i dont no about that, im going with my girlfriend but would still be happy if she wanted to pull another women :D

Ha Ha ... M's fantasy !!

fasll alseep in the sun

that can always end up being a bad idea

Don't go out on a budget.

Take plenty of money out with you on a night - you never know where you'll end up

:D

DrewUK said:
Don't go out on a budget.

Take plenty of money out with you on a night - you never know where you'll end up

:D

Umm hope ya dont mean me bailing MrM out of prison! I've seen those Ibizan jails and I doubt they have improved any!! ( Err .. I was a Club Rep I hasten to add, I wasn't put in one myself!)

Home town?

Matlock - wow, do I have memories of that place - was there a few weeks ago as my mother was born and bred there - what a small world.

:) blimey ... isn't it !! I was born and bred round here too ... (Tansley)

now i wonder what odds i could have got on wither barbie or robo saying avoid the west end....

lol fair enuf drew...as barbie saisy if we all liked the same thing the world would be shit

Back