what kind of activities on playa den bossa?

hypnotized

second timer here but didnt get the chance to see the real ibiza the first time , stayed in san antoni bay and there were not that many activities going on on the beach, can anybody tell me what kind of activities will i find on playa den bossa? i'm a very athletic and active person i'm into all water activities,and what should i expect on playa den bossa.

Playa Den Bossa is quite a bit smaller than San Antonio and it is basically geared up for tourists so there is a bit of a lack of character to the place, although it is very close to Ibiza Town (10 minutes on the bus) and there are a lot less larger louts.

My main activity when I was there was hanging about Bora Bora, and the most active was dancing there and Space!

As for sport, I know some of the hotels around Space (can't recall the names) have tennis courts and the like. There are also speedboats but most of the water sports (so to speak) are of the inflatable banana variety.

There is a really nice walk though along the coast (gets very rocky) along the cliffs from Playa Den Bossa to Salinas beach. It is very scenic and there's loads of attractive fauna, and you get to go through a couple of nudie beaches on the way!

d'en bossa has volleyball, basketball, football, tennis, jetski, waterski, banana boat and if you go down the southern end you may be able to mug some french and get sail boat or do some windsurfing or visit aguamar next to space.

Tony said:
or visit aguamar next to space

aye!! :p

waterpark1.jpg

hypnotized said:
second timer here but didnt get the chance to see the real ibiza the first time , stayed in san antoni bay and there were not that many activities going on on the beach, can anybody tell me what kind of activities will i find on playa den bossa? i'm a very athletic and active person i'm into all water activities,and what should i expect on playa den bossa.

What more than you can want other than dancin' on the tables at Bora Bora 8)

lol alex .. I agree ... only hoping that Hollie doesnt want to go ... if she does, will make it a sunday so I can dance around to Space !

has anyone been to aguamar right after space?? ;)

the thought has crossed my mind that it might be great.... i once went on space mountain right before a going to a club in orlando... it was quite an experience!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back