What is the name of.....

ibiza_lou

Just a quick question...I'm sure someone can help me out!
What is the name of this restaurant :rolleyes: .....you go out of San Antonio up a road as if you were heading to Cala Salada and its on the right just before a boat yard. You go down a track to almost like a quarry and its a really small (a bit scabby) restaurant with an old lady that cooks the best food ever!!!! :lol: I've been a few times but its a bit hit and miss if its open! Does anyone know the name and when they are officially open?! :lol:

hey, supa fly lou is back!! :p

do you mean can pou? :rolleyes:

canpou.jpg

HIYA CHICKEN!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I'm back....but not back in Ibiza! Boo Hoo! :cry:

I don't think its Can Pou, its Can...something but can't remember wot!!!

Knew I could count on u McRackin!!!! Hehe! :lol:

Oh my god!!! I don't think this is it but I do remember that it stays open all night to 7am and me and my friends are always the only ones there!! (It is great honest!!) And the old lady cooks mean b-b-q meat!!!! And it has loads of flags hung up and a big old parachute as a canopy!!!!

Any help? Maybe your right?!!!

I still can't make it out!!!! It looks too nice to be the place I'm on about because I always thought it looked really grubby even though the food was excellent!!! And you were always lucky if you got a matching knife & fork or something!!!

OK, I think its hats off to you McRackin but pleeeeaaasseee, throw us another picture!!!! Hehe!

Can Pou
1tenedor.gif

Crta. a Cala Salada. Can Germa
(0034) 971340170
can-pou@wanadoo.es
12:30 a 16:00 i de 20:00 a 24:00 hores.
Durant l'hivern de 12:30 a 16:00 hores i de 20:00 a 23:00 hores
Obert tot l'any
Mediterrània

:?:

That's not it!!!! It's open from 7- 7am! I'm sure thats not it!!!!! You're wrong McRackin, WRONG!!!!

It is the turning right opposite a prostitute place (don't know if I should be advertising that!!!) and goes right infront of the boat yard and the name is Can ses.... or maybe Can Semem..... Haha! I don't know!!!!

ibiza_lou said:
It is the turning right opposite a prostitute place
o'rite!!
thinking.gif

then i will have to ask dj biff as he knows that erm, area very well but it has to be can pou in can germà..........

Wot? The prostitute place or the restaurant? I'm sure its not called that? Does anyone actually know this dodgy restaurant or was I just eating in one old ladies house?!!! :confused:

theres a hill over there called sa talaia de sant antoni where theres an abandoned little chapel but i never saw a restaurant with that name. biffy goes up there often (not to the chapel though :lol: ) so probably he is right..........

sooooo, do we know the name of this supa styleeeee restaurant already? :lol:

btw, can pou re-opens tomorrow..........

McRackin said:
sooooo, do we know the name of this supa styleeeee restaurant already? :lol:

btw, can pou re-opens tomorrow..........

OK.....spoke to some Ibiza peeps last night and they said it's called Sa Padera....(something like that). It only opens late at night and stays open until like 8 in the morning. It is the turning right by the boat yard on the right and is a yellow and red sign if I remember rightly! :rolleyes:

i think it might be can talayis, a small bar tucked behing the velodrome and swimming baths underneath the walls of the old quarry sa pedrera. i've been a few times but it was always closed! a pupil of mine recommended it to me but neglected to give me it's somewhat unusual opening hours. it even has it's own little signpost to help you find it.

by the way the people who owned the other place mackie mentioned have just been prosecuted for running a bawdy place. their somewhat flimsy defence for having loads of young ladies with no legal papers on the premisies was that they were customers!

stephen said:
i think it might be can talayis, a small bar tucked behing the velodrome and swimming baths underneath the walls of the old quarry sa pedrera. i've been a few times but it was always closed! a pupil of mine recommended it to me but neglected to give me it's somewhat unusual opening hours. it even has it's own little signpost to help you find it.

Hallelujah!!!!! Thank you Stephen! The McRackin has been beaten!!! :lol: That is exactly the place I was chattin about!!! It's fantastic there....the meat is just lovely and I'm not even a big meat fan!

The opening times are unusual....can always remember falling into there at about 3/4 in the morning! :confused: :lol:

Back