What is the Croissant Show?

G

gecko2

Can anyone enlighten me on this one? Or is it how I imagine it, something like a load of mashed up croissants with silly Mr PotatoHead eyes doing crazy, crazy dance routines to the sound of '2 Unlimited' whilst a classic French dude runs around in a black and white top shouting 'Alors! Alors!' :confused: :lol:

its a cafe in eivissa at the entrance to dalt vila ;) one of the best places for breaktfast (of course NOT BRITHISH BF!)...

A great way to kill time if schmoozing at the Dome bar and killing time to arrive at a club at the cool time of 3-4am.

It's not much more than a little pavement cafe to look at but it can have a good vibe and the food is good. Get a map that marks it because it's not that reconisable as it's reputation might suggest.

I always feel a little uncomfortable poping in there on the way home form a club, LOL. You know when you are starting to feel a little edgy :) If standing in the que isn't enough to do your noodle in, when they insist on trying to teach you the spanish for anything you order(point at) when English sentances have all but left left you certainly is, LOL :confused:

vienna said:
i love the oldtimer car they have!!

i love the house they have in roca llisa!! 8)

(vienna: i bet you havent been there :p )

PaulSub said:
Get a map that marks it because it's not that reconisable as it's reputation might suggest

nah - its easy to find!! :D

croissant-show-2.jpg

Robo said:
they've got one in santa eularlia

and a third one in figueretas!! ;)

CROISSANTSHOW.jpg

Robo said:
they've got one in santa eularlia and its dirt cheap!

Is there one in Jesus as well? The villa we are renting is in Can Furnet and someone told me that there is a great place for breakfast there?

McRackin said:
lusha - fancy a croissant and a cappuccino? :lol:

coffee%20and%20croissant.gif

That's done it, I'm off to Rhode Island Coffee to get some supplies :) :)

Last working day till Space :D

vienna said:
i love the oldtimer car they have!!
they have two: a cool old taxi from germany and this one:

126335_400_400_e.jpg

(they rent this one for weddings, etc. the owner told me that he has lots of requests for this summer :p )

The Croissant Show is THE ONLY eatery in Ibiza at 6 in the morning after rolling out of a heavy night!!! The chocolate croissants and the spinach quiche are mmm mmmmm!!!

ibiza_lou said:
The Croissant Show is THE ONLY eatery in Ibiza at 6 in the morning after rolling out of a heavy night!!! The chocolate croissants and the spinach quiche are mmm mmmmm!!!

For some strange reason I'm never hungry at 6 or 7 iin the morning after a hard nights clubbing :D :eek: ;)

Back