WHAT IS THE BEST ITINERARY OF THINGS TO DO IN IBIZA?

V

Vegas-Shannon

The VEGAS crew is once again putting a message on the board to see what the best itinerary is when going to IBIZA! We are looking for MAXIMUM FUN!!!! WE WANT THE E! CHANNEL TO BE JEALOUS!!!!! :twisted: WE ARRIVE ON A TUESDAY AND LEAVE ON A TUESDAY LAST WEEK OF AUGUST.

HELP US!!!!!
BTW if anyone decides to come to Vegas, let us know and we'll most graciously return the hospitaility!

-VEGAS - SHAN!
checkout how we do it in VEGAS!!!

http://www.vegashustler.com/06specialevents.html

i think the best holiday you have is one that you plan, you know what music you like so look when you there and go to them nights, if you listen to people on here (not that they will give you bad advise there all good:)) you will end up going on there holiday and to the nights they like.

E.G if you listen to me ill say go to garlands, cream, lashed, judgement sunday (to see eddie halliwell), manumission etc..etc....

you ask somebody else they will say

go to .. subliminal, underworld, sundays at space, es puma etc etc

both are quality holidays to the people who went or are going on them but if you take there advise and have a shit time then its your own fault.

i think its part of the holiday to go and do your own thing, dont listen to others just do your own thing:)

Back