what is the best club to go to?

99jghxp

myself and 7 mates are going to ibiza in August and we are ibiza virgins and need some serious help. i have read about the water parties at Es Paradis and they sound like so much fun, i mean getting drunk and getting very wet is always two brilliant combinations for a night out arent they? anyway we would like to know the best clubs to go to and on which nights, we have checked out the party calenders and dont know which clubs to go to and on what night, can anyone help?

BUNNY :confused: :?:

ibiza virgin

me and my mates are more into RnB than we are Trance and House but i guess when we are drunk it wont really matter too much. i do like to dance and get completely wasted so will that make a difference? anyway i have heard that the water parties at Es Paradis are fantastic and definitely worth it. have you been to the club where they shoot ice up from underneath the vents? that sounds fab too.

that would be amnesia with the dry ice canon, its really great when you nothing but white for 10 seconds

God I hate Es paradis... I think you should try DC10...that´ll scare the hell out of you ;)
Seriously though...Why not try out Pacha, Amnesia or Space?

Since you're going to be getting wasted all the time and you don't care what music is playoing, why don't you stay home and save yourself some money...You can do that where you are just as well :rolleyes:

andre27 said:
Since you're going to be getting wasted all the time and you don't care what music is playoing, why don't you stay home and save yourself some money...You can do that where you are just as well :rolleyes:
I'm completly agree with u ...It is better u stay home!U r far from clubbing!

Back