what ibiza like now?!

wayne18uk

whats ibiza like now in october is the westend still open play 2 soul city etc and all the bars or is every were total dead:?::?:

whats ibiza like now in october is the westend still open play 2 soul city etc and all the bars or is every were total dead:?::?:

didnt you know that after space closes all 100,000 residents of the island (who obviously all live in san antonio) leave and the island becomes a barren rock ?

after all, ibiza is just san antonio isnt it ?

there are no burds month of the october :(
the white isle as only became the dead isle

*laughs*

as i said in a previous post, obviously the 100,000 people who live here and make sure that you have an island to come to in the summer all bugger off now

and miraculously manage to turn up back on the island on june 1st for the space opening party and have everywhere back open and running just for you

the staggering ignorance of people never ceases to amaze me

aaaah... it all makes sense now - you're german and you dont like the way i took the p1ss out of some german journalists earlier this year

aaaah... it all makes sense now - you're german and you dont like the way i took the p1ss out of some german journalists earlier this year
i give a **** if these blokes were german or chinese -
it´s all about your mental narrowness :lol:

i give a **** if these blokes were german or chinese -
it´s all about your mental narrowness :lol:
you sure about that ?

what has me being pissed off about some german journos at san juan petrol station earlier this year got to do with this thread? ie why did you link to it?

this thread is about the perception of ibiza now the summer season is over - you seem to think its about regurgitating your obvious hatred of me

i never start an argument with you but everytime i say something that you maybe dont like you pull up the fact that i thought about screwdriving 2 journos brand new audi avant cars who had pulled into san juan garage because they were behaving like agrogant arseholes

and they were

so get over it

Back