What hotels are nice in San An ?

Lusha

Im planning to go back to ibiza in 2004 , but i want to stay somewhere better than the Del Mar Studio's. ( dont stay at the del mar unlesss u want to be ROASTED! )

Anyone got any ideas of hotels to stay in?

pikes!! :p

pikes5.jpg

ohhh were abouts is that?

I want it near the san an harbour so i can stagger back there drunk lol!

Has it got air con?

ps - McRackin i love ur piccys!

have you got the money to stay at pikes! the best hotel ive stayed at is the serana mainly familys stay there but it has clean spacious room decent pool and the food aint bad either

lol i aint got a clue how much Pikes! is .......

anyone got an idea of how much it will set me back ?

basically i want somewhere better than the crapy del mar studio's

it dont have to be mega luxury - all i want is somewhere half decent an with security

:D I stayed at Pikes for my Honeymoon in 2000 and it cost about £125 per night for the room. Worth it though! An experience that I cannot explain. I have another two friends who have gone there since. It is walking distance behind the football stadium or a couple of quid in a taxi.

If that is too expensive, Bahia on Dr Flemings or Palmyras Hotel . The Plamyras is a bit family orientated, but very clean and a great base.

Lusha said:
i want to stay somewhere better than the Del Mar Studio's. ( dont stay at the del mar unlesss u want to be ROASTED! )

Quite possibly the hottest, dirtiest, smallest bathroomed, noisiest, badly located, condom strewn, 5hitty reps, ants in the 1st floor apartments, gas leaking out of stove, big tower block looking into your room..........I could go on.............accommodation I have ever stayed in. Although Ibiza Girlie would dispute that knowing her love of Pi55y Park!

As for where nice to stay, the Catalina above Savannah is good if you get one of the rooms that overlook sunset strip.

Can I say if you cant afford Pikes (who can?) Reco Des Sol was quite nice for apartments, air con and everything, but thats slightly round the bay.

CATALINA, the one we are staying at is really nice! clean, nice maids who dont nick your stuff and a great location abouve the sunset strip, Savannah.

Last time im staying here though, as a lot of lager louts have made trouble and attemped to get into a fight with my husband yesterday.
the place is very dirty during nitetime and next year we will be booking a hotel near ibiza - playa den bossa instead. i dread walking here by myself, as some of the lager idiots can be really nasty!

:eek: :eek: - why is everybody fighting this year????????....I know ibiza since 1985 - have been there over 30 times, and havent seen one single fight!!!!!!!! - this year Ive heard of hundrets of fights - even in el divino....Im sooooooooooo happ that I have been to the island in march, and will go again on october....f*** the high season!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Blau Parc in Cala des Moro (near Kanya) 4* hotel is the one if Pikes is too expensive and too far away. Lovely pool area.

Dirk Bigler said:
I stayed at Pikes for my Honeymoon in 2000 and it cost about £125 per night for the room.
Worth it though! An experience that I cannot explain

cool!! :D

ibiza06.jpg

Considered staying at Pikes, but too far to travel each day to and from the 'right' side of the island ;)

vienna said:
:eek: :eek: - why is everybody fighting this year????????....I know ibiza since 1985 - have been there over 30 times, and havent seen one single fight!!!!!!!! - this year Ive heard of hundrets of fights - even in el divino....Im sooooooooooo happ that I have been to the island in march, and will go again on october....*beep* the high season!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Stupid free shots of dodgy strong crap with every drink you buy - it must send the kids loopy!!

Horrible fight in Bora Bora on our last Friday, in fact stupidist fight ever seen - 3 beered up lads vs 4 Bora Bora Security - What were you thinking boys!!!!!

I heard that the Bali apartments are really really nice and clean, bungalows and nice pool - not that pricey but NOT cheap either....

hotel riveria around the bay - all rooms either over look San Town or the sea
Ses savines - don't even think about it.
I'm told the Zodiac Apartments on the top road in San Bay is nice

Hotel Brisa is very nice and is in the west end area, I visited there just one noght and thought it was quality, not sure what the prices are like.It dosent seem that nice from the outside but inside it is really nice. ;)

stayed in the Bahia this year, it on san ann bay and is 4* with air con the lot.. plus we only paid 450 for two weeks from august 23 onwards..

well worth a visit :D

Back