what have i done !!!!!!

• Thread starter hard_house_raver
  • Start date
H

hard_house_raver

in being pissed off with mates and family i decided to get away and have booked week in ibiza from 20th july - 27th july on my jack jones........went there last year with mates sure i will have a wicked time and was wondering if any fellow hard house nutters wanna hook up.....if anyone is gonna go judgement sunday at eden on 21th july let me know........cheers...sorted....can i have a sip of that...course you can !!!!

A

Ashmo

where u flying from

and where r u staying. me and a mate r going the 20th can't f***ing wait. :p :p :p :p

L

Lukie

I'm going the 23th with a friend of mine. We are also hardhouse lovers. Do you have any suggestions on more hardhouse nights? If you like to meet up, just let me know.

D

dannytab

Godskitchen@eden is pretty hard, and i think trade are doing a night at that new Inox club in san An.

H

hard_house_raver

i know sundissential and slinky have hard house nights and godskitchen at eden but i think even the hardhouse nights have trance and other aswell..........i will be there 20th july to 27th july so if anyone wants to meet up then message me !!!!!

I

ian_jamsie

This maybe a little late 4 u but Inox is hosting both nucleaz & frantic as well as sundissential.