What happened to QPQ - quid pro Quo?

N

N8

This was a rockin bar near Space in 2000, and then on the San an - I town road in 2001. Lots of workers went there and they had wicked cocktail punches that packed a 'little extra' as well as tasty and often free food!

I couldnt find them at all in 2002 though, what happened to the bar/guys that ran it?

Cheers,
N8.

N8 said:
This was a rockin bar near Space in 2000, and then on the San an - I town road in 2001. Lots of workers went there and they had wicked cocktail punches that packed a 'little extra' as well as tasty and often free food!

I couldnt find them at all in 2002 though

QPQ burned down in 2001 :!:

stephen said:
simon drake was running k-ube last year

this year he is organizing the phoenix sessions at the new bar manoa lounge (near space) every tuesday from 7am to midday - featuring old QPQ djs like the duo shminky and northern monkey (sunsea bar, manumission, rumours) :!:

i'll lend you my dvd next time i see you - then you'll understand it.
(then could you explain it to my wife?)

here is a lot of information and pictures about the disappeared QPQ:

:arrow: http://www.club-fnuk.co.uk/ibiza_qpq.html

shame!! :(

qpq%20use%20this.JPG

and a big surprise is that simon drake is now phoenix estate agents on the island, though he now calls himself simon sanchez. he doesn't have a wheelchair!

He might need a wheel chair the way he runs his "real estate" business.

We were supposed to view a house with him one day and he didn't show. His secretary told us he was in the hospital because someone had beaten him up!

Anyway if you are thinking of buying a house think twice before getting involved with Phoenix Propetry Consultants Ibiza.

Back