What does "half board" and "full board"

T

trancepunch

Hi everyone!
Everytime I was looking at hotel prices, these two terms came up..anyone can tell what they mean?

f***! All I need is to find the playboy bunny hotel and Im sorted! ;)

In 3years Im always woken up by some monstrosity :evil: of a maid,
bad, bad :eek: flashbacks thinking about it

What's half boad and full board?

To woodruffe: getting 3 meals a day is that "full board" then?

Lol, half board means you'll probably miss two meals a day that you have paid for, full board means you'll probably miss four ;)

i hate half board,

1. you have to get up "early" for breakfast.
2. you are stuck to eating at 1 place, (i like to look around and see variety)
3. same crappy food everyday

Half board means they only put half as much food on your plate as they would if you're full board. I'd rather feed myself. ;)

Forget half board etc.... as

a) Hotels are for pikeys

b) When you are on holiday do you honestly want someone to dictate to you when you have to take your meals.

Get a villa instead - We got ours for £280 a head incl. flights

Just think - NO KIDS, NO HASSLES, YOUR OWN POOL, NO NOISE OTHER THAN THE NOISE YOU MAKE YOURSELF!!!

+ Eat when and where you like!!!!

www.jamesvillas.co.uk

No villas in major resorts but much cheapness - check em out!

just think your OWN pool, you OWN space, You can smoke, play tunes, party whenever you like and when you want to sleep - NO NOISE!!!!!!

Shame taxis are gonna cost a bit, but the ladies will no doubt be impressed when we take them back to the phat villa rather than a pokey 1 bed apptmnt with 4 guys kipping in it!
:twisted:

the only problem with a villa is you have to either cook or drive somewhere to eat every day. Get a maid and a cook for the week and you're sorted. Failing that, make sure you take some girls with you :oops:

Back