What do you......

Fraz

Drink when you are in Beefa :?:

Me,

Sangira (in the bars)
Vodka limons or water (in clubs)
San Miguel (at beach/apartment)

:p

The almost infamous Mitsubrew - Vodka and Iron brew its the business but unfortunatly not avaliable in bars, yet :!: :!:

Otherwise vodka limon, very refreshing :!: :p :D

JD and coke of course ;)

I always seem to get huge measures of JD in Ibiza. The coke barely alters the colour :p

Beer on appetizers, wine on meals, gin and tonic the first drink at night. Afterwards, some Red Bull, and whisky (scotch) and coca-cola or pepsi.

I've noticed you English people use to order mainly vodka lemon. I've heard you don't use to drink much whisky drinks, do you?

I've noticed you English people use to order mainly vodka lemon. I've heard you don't use to drink much whisky drinks, do you?

Some of my friends tend to drink Whisky, but the majority of the time its Vodka.

whatever the West End Bars are offering for cheap!
Seriously though, I like a vodka red bull, or a nice cold beer, nothing too unusual

Fergie19 said:

Some of my friends tend to drink Whisky, but the majority of the time its Vodka.

Well, it's logical that the Scottish people tend to drink whisky when clubbing. ;)
Personally I like it because I like its flavour combined with coke, and moreover it doesn't produce annoying hangovers. Vodka, Rum and Gin do.

Mainly Warsteiner and Smirnoff Ice. Some Sangria too. However, the next time I am there I will definitely down a few Absinthe shots. :)

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

Hmm bloody mary when chilling@ sunset bars, if not eaten all day.
Red bull & vod, mmm love fresh squeezed oj & vodka 8)

Browneyedgirl said:
thinking about it is making me very excited would be great to fast forward to the summer
really? :p

waiter.jpg

I'm quite partial to a fruity cocktail to start the night off, and then I switch to Vodka Limon's. Lurve the large measures too, I only need about 2 to get me on my way :eek:

they do look like pure big measures when they pore it out but as the glass is full with ice the space the spirts fill is not as big as it seems, or at least thats my take on it

Back