what do you prefer doing when in Ibiza????

lieing on your favorite beach watching the sunrise.. enjoying the serenity of the moment.. the freeedom and the happiness.. bliss!!! :D

Fergie19 said:
Most of the above, except for;

4. Shop till you drop?

5. Stay within a 10 metre radius of your hotel?

sorry, cant pick one out of that pile

does any one dp such a thing !! IN IBIZA !!??? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ibiza-girlie said:
3. Enjoy a chillout moment at a cool café?
Look there's a loophole... if you go for the sunset cafe then you can do beach, dinner and party all in one go! ;)

When I was there in July it was Space most mornings, Bora Bora during the day (and every day, lol) and early evening then clubbin. 8)

Aaron said:
When I was there in July it was Space most mornings, Bora Bora during the day (and every day, lol) and early evening then clubbin. 8)

You can't beat that as far as I'm concerned for an Ibizan itinary, might squeeze a couple of nice meals in and a sunset but apart from that it's as many hours as possible clubbing for me too :p :D

Have to agree with you there. Prob cause everyone is normally beyond it at that time so cant remember ;) ;)

Where are the good sunrise spots in Ibiza then?

Fergie19 said:
Have to agree with you there. Prob cause everyone is normally beyond it at that time so cant remember ;) ;)

Where are the good sunrise spots in Ibiza then?

Lets ask McRackin :idea:

Mind you, we've witnessed some wicked sunrise moments stumbling home from Pacha 8)

Back