What do you all look like?

NITEFLY said:
gingerfreak said:
Well this should bring you all back down to earth.

gfcrop.jpg

you look like a cross between mick hucknall and jonathan king
allysface.gif

PMSL.

ibiza_lou is one sexy lady, and she knows it!

;)

NITEFLY said:
you look like a cross between mick hucknall and jonathan king
allysface.gif

:eek: :lol: :lol: Actually my mouth's not normally like that, I was a little bit gurny that day. But I'll let you have the Mick Hucknall thing, grudgingly.

gingerfreak said:
:eek: :lol: :lol: Actually my mouth's not normally like that, I was a little bit gurny that day. But I'll let you have the Mick Hucknall thing, grudgingly.

ah but does it work in the women front like it did for him?

:lol:

chewie_oo7 said:
gingerfreak said:

ah but does it work in the women front like it did for him?

:lol:

If I had a yacht, several million in the bank and a ruby in tooth maybe it would, yes. As it is it works despite it I think. :D

im gonna add my name to the ever growing list of ibiza-lou admirers. shes hot. she looks like she could hold a decent conversation with you too, without breaking off into tangents about the benefits of GHD straighteners.

this is me at wips (oh f*** here come the chav comments), looking a little sparkly :rolleyes: .

buckled.jpg

Buckley said:
Jam Man said:
Me & Mrs Jam (at the back) in Savannah 2003 with 2 guys who were famous a long time ago ;) :oops: :lol:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/Jam-Man/Ratpack.jpg

:lol: They look very pleased to have been asked for a photo! Presumably Evenson had been busy 'Searching for My (his) Rizla'.....

His embarrassed face might be a clue to how he was busted by yours truly when trying to crack on to Mrs Jam :eek:

Asking if 'me and the Mrs could have a photo' seemed the best way to stop him - she didn;t have a clue who he was! :rolleyes: :lol:

Looking fine and funky Chewie my friend - I do like the glasses - I think they give you an air of sophistication!!!

Back