What do you all look like?

LOL well what I don't understand about the one from me at Bora Bora is that it showed up fine when I previewed it! Now in the actual post it just looks like a red box. I managed it tho in my Ferry post in the music section. :D

me acting up in a pair of over sized aviator glasses

102308339.jpg

:)

addict said:
ive only been blonde for a month and already done my roots :lol: nightmare, lucky im doing it myself, would cost a fortune in a salon!!

i've also been a blonde for about a month and it's lovely :D i think i was 17 the last time i had blonde hair... i have to colour the roots every 2 weeks though :eek:

I haven't posted a photo for a long time... probably should have before the Ibiza trip in case I ran into anyone, but I was lazy. Anyway, here goes... a decent shot, except I think I had the sun in my eyes 'cause they're half shut....
hillside.jpg

Here's a question for Ibiza gurus: where on the island was this photo taken? ;)

Morbyd said:
PachaGirl79 said:
what a doll..... dig the shades. Nitefly = hunka hunka burnin' love lol.
More like little pebble o' burnin' love (he's small... and a little young) :lol:

Aaaah, I don't care ;) :p

glad you finally posted your pic there Morbyd! I was wondering why you hadn't. Nice to see who I am talking to all the time :D

Morbyd said:
PachaGirl79 said:
what a doll..... dig the shades. Nitefly = hunka hunka burnin' love lol.
More like little pebble o' burnin' love (he's small... and a little young) :lol:

i would rather be small than wear a pair of white chinos with hair that looks like its been cut by david blunkett.

NITEFLY said:
i would rather be small than wear a pair of white chinos with a hair that looks like its been cut by david blunkett.
Don't get testy there, little man.
It was after the beach so I've got an excuse for the hair and the shorts. You've got no excuse for those sunglasses :lol:

Back