what do u think of graffiti art?

I dabbled with graf when i was younger but never did anything good. I dont appreciate the stuff on that site much though. There's a lot more skill if its done with a spray can than a mouse.

My brother is a graffiter, but he only "paints" in allowed places, in bars or even for advertising. Good fun and good money

my husband was the first person in denmark to paint a whole-car or whatever they are called on the subways in denmark. he has been in many grafittibooks in scandinavia and gets really excited when he sees cool pieces or nice tags...Im just like: ITs soooo ugly haha!

dam0 said:
I dabbled with graf when i was younger but never did anything good. I dont appreciate the stuff on that site much though. There's a lot more skill if its done with a spray can than a mouse.

damo,do you know graffiti square in chelmsford?

i like the dr.hoffman grafitti that mcrackin was talking about in another grafitti post.

Hmm i dont think i do. I didnt used to goto chelmsford that much till recently. Its not near the old skate ramps is it?

dam0 said:
Hmm i dont think i do. I didnt used to goto chelmsford that much till recently. Its not near the old skate ramps is it?

well its been knocked down now(i think)it was at the end of a car park and was just one massive square wall,some brilliant stuff there till this day no-one knows who did all the paintings

you say you aint been to chelmsford until recentley ,that mean you been going to dukes :(

shame, i dont remember that graf place :(

yeah i hadnt been largin it at dukes till about a year ago. then i discovered decadence which ofetn played class house music... well they tried :)

i know the lj at dukes and i enjoy windin him up when i'm peeeshed! :)

I think graffiti art is cool, some of the artists are mega talented. What I CANT STAND though is these spotty little teenagers scrawling their "tag" all over the london underground. It just looks s.hit.

Robo said:
i like the dr.hoffman grafitti that mcrackin was talking about in another grafitti post.

he became so popular last summer that you could even buy dr. hofmann t-shirts, tops, etc!! :eek:

bikinis-@-Sa-Trinxa.jpg

(the red one ;) )

I think the skill of most artists is incredible but I havent seen a SINGLE bit of graffiti that didn't detract from the area in which it was painted :(

Graffiti art? :D Tis fantastic ... it's people's thoughts/opinions (and I mean that in a picture form more than numeric/alphabet) ...

i love the dr. hofmann graffities...the best is on the footwalkbridge, when you enter eivissa, coming from salinas 8)

okay, easy question for you all: where on the island is this graffiti by dr. hofmann :?:

ibiza25.jpg

eeeeeasy!! :p :twisted: :p

Back