What dj at we love opening...

Robo

Hi,

So which dj do you think could better these two at the 2003 opening party???

2001 it was tenaglia
2002 it was morrillo
2003 it may be ????

i wold give my opinon, but i don't who could

i would love it to be deep dish , that would make my year ...

God that is a difficult one, Morillo and Tenaglia are 2 of my absolute faves............maybe Masters at Work - Little Louis and Kenny Dope back to back or Cassius or Bangalter & Falcon.

Any of those would do me nicely but if they want to bring Mister Morillo or Tenaglia back then I ain't compaining :D

btw I'm talking about the Terrace there, I don't care who they put inside cos I'm strictly a midday til midnight kind of chick at Space, then some chilling before I head off to DC10 - don't like the inside of Space at all really :confused:

i know this may be a bit contreversial to some of you but i think fatboyslim aka mr norman cook could fill those boots. i know he's a bit of different style to danny and erick but my personal opinion is that he is a simply amazing dj that would completely take the roof off the terrace at we love sundays :!:

spottydog said:
i know this may be a bit contreversial to some of you but i think fatboyslim aka mr norman cook could fill those boots. i know he's a bit of different style to danny and erick but my personal opinion is that he is a simply amazing dj that would completely take the roof off the terrace at we love sundays :!:

No good call matey, Fatboy rocks the terrace when he plays, he normally plays on the birthday in mid-August but I'd be all for him playing the Opening. He'd definitely bring some right mad tunage out the box :D

I have no clue as I love Tenaglia and will see how Morillo is tonight. I did see Satoshi and he's good and how about Digweed, the man never disappoints.

bbc6673 said:
I have no clue as I love Tenaglia and will see how Morillo is tonight. I did see Satoshi and he's good and how about Digweed, the man never disappoints.

Damn you going to see Erick tonight :p ;)

Give him my love won't you :p

I'll send him all of your love!!! :p :D :)
I can't wait for tonight except I have to work tomorrow and will get no sleep :confused:
And tomorrow after work I'm meeting friends for dinner and then to see a ballet. I'm going to be so wrecked, Thank God for makeup.... :D

bbc6673 said:
I'll send him all of your love!!! :p :D :)
I can't wait for tonight except I have to work tomorrow and will get no sleep :confused:
And tomorrow after work I'm meeting friends for dinner and then to see a ballet. I'm going to be so wrecked, Thank God for makeup.... :D

Yes but Erick is worth it :D

Have a good one chick and tell Erick to get his goddamn sexy arse back to England soon :p

my guess is that erick will be asked back next year, his set this june (and i know barbie will back me up on this one) was one of the finest couple of hours ive ever spent.
it looks like danny t has fallen out with space so won't be back. it'll certainly be a big name but maybe someone a bit fresher (read younger) might be nice.
as for the inside of space, barbie, i think it is best experienced at 10am at the end of a long night. dark, spacey music for twisted minds and bodies. post midnight on sundays it tends to get a bit 'Eden' for my liking.

Ooooh don't remind me of Erick's set at We Love Sundays opening, best set of the year IMO, I was so happy I thought I was going to cry :p

Back