What did everyone think of UFO and Tonic two years ago?

F

Frenchdog

Went to ibiza in 2001 and went to these nights, only to find that they were pretty s**t. Am i alone in this opinion.

I thought they would be pretty good considering tall paul was at one and marc et claude was a the other.

Frenchdog said:
Went to ibiza in 2001 and went to these nights, only to find that they were pretty s**t. Am i alone in this opinion.

I thought they would be pretty good considering tall paul was at one and marc et claude was a the other.

i went the first year i was at ibiza and same as you i thought the line ups looked pretty good...but too many drunken piss heads out for a bevvy session. a lot of 18-30 excursions end up there too. not my idea of a good night!!

tonic / ufo

think ufo was in es parasis i was the year before,, music was i bit odd.
it ment ot have a cyber feel to it not to my liking.

tonic wicked night, has a tendancie to get lot of 18 to 30@s as it one of the nights they take you to...on your trips..

i remember going to tonic and all the entertainers freaked me out!!!!!! they had people on stilts with full length overcoats spying on people over the top of newspapers!!! couldnt handle them watching me!!!

I went UFO in Es Paradis in june2001 and had a blinder.Thought it was superb. Also on a high that night after just a few hrs b4 I popped the question to my girl down at the sunset caf del mar and she said yes.......wahhhhhhhh......back in the last 2 weeks in June although my m8 is playin out there every 2 weeks this summer and my other mate might be doin a promo thang ........wait n see i guess.

Thought the Tonic afterparty on the terrace at Space was good last year, wasn't so impressed with the night itself in Eden though. There were a couple of funny moments in that night though! :lol:

We went with 18-30's last year and Tonic and the afterparty were 2 of the trips we paid for. I think we arrived at Space around 10-10.30am (can't remember exactly as you can imagine I had a bit of a hangover!) by coach and we made our own way back at about 4 when the terrace closed. The tonic afterparty was every Friday morning last year I think.

It was great actually and felt weird beacuse I'd never been clubbing in the daytime out in the sun before! Sadly that was the only time we went to Space last summer and we never made it to Sundays at Space but we are definately going there this year, and Bora Bora!

u went to the afterparty? that rocks!
what time did you get there?
I know it's a bit of a long shot, well a very long shot! But would anyone have a video clip or even any pics of Alex P's birthday on the old Space Terrace from the first year he did it in August 2001? It was a Friday morning and was a Tonic After Party, Tonic used to be in in Eden on Thursday nights! I was part if the Tonic parade/entertainment (I was the Tin Man!) and am just trying to rekindle some great memories!

Back