What date does DC10 open?

ravesignal said:
what time of the day/morning is it best getting there, and do I need tickets in advance?

No you can pay on the door.

I tend to get there about 10am, the terrace doesn't open til 9am altho the inside opens at 6am and then I stay until they carry me out at the end lol :p

My plan is I love sundays@space opening ( 23nd June Is that confimed? ) during the day then onto DC10 Monday morning. Any ideas where I can chill when leaving Space ready for the morning. The full 36hr on one would proberly kill me. Yeah Yeah , I am a shandy drinking soft lad.

ravesignal said:
Any ideas where I can chill when leaving Space ready for the morning. The full 36hr on one would proberly kill me. Yeah Yeah , I am a shandy drinking soft lad.

Bora Bora ?

Bora Bora closes soon after midnight so there won't be much going on there.

I tend to leave Space at midnight when the terrace closes, go and have a few drinks at Ancient People (24 hour bar under Jet apartments) and then put my head down for a few hours say from 4 - 8, and then go to Bora Bora feeling fresh.

I've done the Space/DC10 thing straight the way thru too many times and now I am older and wiser :p I think it is better to have a little kip in between.

ravesignal said:
what time of the day/morning is it best getting there, and do I need tickets in advance?

I think between 15h00 and 21h00.
No tickets in advance.

Booked my flight for space opening today!!!!!!

Cannot f.uckin wait: space, dc10, bora bora, pin up then stagger to the airport

Its going to be a fun 48 hours :D :D :D

Bukes said:
Booked my flight for space opening today!!!!!!

Cannot f.uckin wait: space, dc10, bora bora, pin up then stagger to the airport

Its going to be a fun 48 hours :D :D :D

ooh, kids today, what are you like. I did a 36hour trip a couple of years back and am still recovering

I'm with barbie on the kip thing in between, i think 8) Concidering we also agree on "it never too early to open a bottle of wine" and a vitamin drink a day....she had better keep her hair blonde and i'll stick to chesnut ;)

missevie said:
I'm with barbie on the kip thing in between, i think 8) Concidering we also agree on "it never too early to open a bottle of wine" and a vitamin drink a day....she had better keep her hair blonde and i'll stick to chesnut ;)

You know it girl :p ;)

Never been 2 DC10 before so looking forward to it. How does it compare to Space both people/music & prices?

Ta very much!

Aaron said:
Never been 2 DC10 before so looking forward to it. How does it compare to Space both people/music & prices?

Ta very much!

I think we have normally paid 15-20 euros to get in plus free drink.

I prefer the crowd at DC10 to Space, it's more Spanish, more multi-cultural, everyone is really friendly and everyone is 110% up for it, I sometimes find you get a few people in Space who are more bothered about posing that dancing :rolleyes:

Barbie said:
Aaron said:

Ta very much!

I think we have normally paid 15-20 euros to get in plus free drink.

I prefer the crowd at DC10 to Space, it's more Spanish, more multi-cultural, everyone is really friendly and everyone is 110% up for it, I sometimes find you get a few people in Space who are more bothered about posing that dancing :rolleyes:

cool, sounds like fun! see ya all there! :D :p

Back