What date are the closing parties?

T

Tideh

Hiya i went to Ibiza last year for the opening parties and they were amazing, now this year im planning on going for the closing parties, can anyone tell me the dates in sept that these are on cos i dont wanna go and end up missing them.

Also is going in september a gud time to go? I want to stay for about a month so when would the best date to travel up be so that near the end of my holiday are the closing parties.

Many thanks to ya all :D

I believe that they are anything from the middle of september till the end of september....

mid to end september

they seem to start about the 3 week of september

so..

so the best time to go for the closing parties wud be the 2nd week of september?? Guys im gonna need more detail than this cos i dont wanna go and miss all the decent nites alltogether..... hmmm might jus go beginning of september im playing safe then i guess...but then august might b a better time to go if i end up goin in sept but am too early for the closing partys....damn it seems like so much hassle

Re: so..

Tideh said:
so the best time to go for the closing parties wud be the 2nd week of september?? Guys im gonna need more detail than this cos i dont wanna go and miss all the decent nites alltogether..... hmmm might jus go beginning of september im playing safe then i guess...but then august might b a better time to go if i end up goin in sept but am too early for the closing partys....*beep* it seems like so much hassle

I always go for 2nd and 3rd wks of September and we get quite a few closing parties in those 2 wks, the closing parties are spread our for virtually the whole of Sept so if you're going for 2 wks you're not going to be able to do everything. It depends what parties you want - if you want the final closing of Space it will be last Sunday in Sept, the closing of We Love Sundays will be Sunday before.

Back