What Cream made of their season.

Robo

www.cream.co.uk

ibiza_dancer_240px.jpg

This year has been Cream’s most successful year since their first season 8 years ago, like a fine wine that has improved with age. Amnesia seemed at its most stunning visually this year, with the ever increasing Terrace developing its reputation as party central for pure house music. This year it hosted unforgettable impromptu ‘classic house’ sets from Seb Fontaine and Tall Paul. Tiesto & Paul Van Dyk have made this years parties undoubtedly the best on the island, combining Cream, Tiesto and Paul have attracted the European glitterati, with one of the most beautiful crowds seen on the island. Highlights have included Elle McPherson patiently waiting to get in and being asked to pay, which she obligingly did. Puff Daddy returned for a 2nd year along with his entourage, clearing the bars of Champagne and basically just being the ‘daddy’!

We’d like to take this opportunity to thank all those who attended any of our parties this year, we couldn’t have done it without you, it didn’t take much persuasion to get a couple of this years Ibiza legends to fly over to Liverpool to help celebrate our birthday, and we hope you can join us once again to relive the magic that is Cream Ibiza 2003.

Tiesto says: “"Playing on Cream´s clubnight in Amnesia this year was absolutely Epic. It was the highlight of the summer season. Can’t wait till next year!"

every year it seems to be getting better...according to cream. But then they would say that

You could sum that all up for them with

"We made loads of money and really saved our arses because we failed so badly in the UK (creamfields excepted) in the last two years."

I don't know if that is true or not but...

My experience is that this year really was big success for Cream.
Their choice of resident Dj:s seems to be perfect. Tiesto and PVD :twisted: You really can't blame them!

I was in Amnesia two years ago when line-up was something like Fergie, Tiesto and Mauro Picotto. That was in August and I was dancing in the podium in the middle of the club. 7AM and Amnesia was almost empty...but it wasn't Cream.

Last year I went to Cream in July and Amnesia was FULL :!: I have never seen a club so full as Amnesia was then :!:

It was almost frightening :eek:

Superstara said:
I was in Amnesia two years ago when line-up was something like Fergie, Tiesto and Mauro Picotto. That was in August and I was dancing in the podium in the middle of the club. 7AM and Amnesia was almost empty...but it wasn't Cream.

you went to godskitchen that night.

Back