What clubnights have vanished from Ibiza?

G

gecko2

I know Godskitchen, Gatecrasher and Xtravaganza have vansished from the island, but what other clubnights have journeyed onto the island only to be no more for various reasons.

I do remember Sundissential having an ill-fated season a couple of years ago or so, I bet the site of them Sundissential lot gave the other nationalities a laugh or two......

Who's missing and what are the stories behind the disappearences? :confused:

Perfecto who were last year on tuesdays @ Pacha had vanished,
And also Zenith @ Amnesia on saturdays

Barbie said:
Renaissance on Weds nights @ Pacha is always one that is sadly RIP imo :cry:

They might return, they've got a residency back @ The Bomb in Nottingham so you never know, looks like they're going back to how they were. All they need is some legendery sets from Sasha and Digweed.

gecko2 said:
They might return, they've got a residency back @ The Bomb in Nottingham so you never know, looks like they're going back to how they were. All they need is some legendery sets from Sasha and Digweed.

I can't see them going back to Pacha can you after the Gatecrasher fiasco :rolleyes: they tried Amnesia and that wasn't a success, where else do you think they could go cos they need somewhere of a decent size :?:

The whole Gatecrasher @ Ibiza 2003 story is crazy... I really heard Ferry Corsten saying in the beginning of this year that he and Armin would play for Gatecrasher @ Amnesia @ Ibiza 2003.

Then we had the Amnesia tuesday night which was still free, although the other nights were already filled in... and suddenly from nothing did come Amnesia own parties on tuesday.... looks like someone cancelled the tuesdaynight in Amnesia and that Amnesia had to fill it in by themselves!

Dancevalley @ Amnesia on Fridays dissappeared after two summers.

ALL THESE NAMES BRINGS MEMORIES BACK - BEHIND ME RIGHT NOW i HAVE A HUGE COLLAGE OF FLYARS WE HAVE PUT INTO A FRAME WITH ALL THE CURRENT AND MISSING EVENTS! WHOA!!!

GazDaBomb said:
FANTAIZIA

think they've dissappeared altogether tho haven't they??

my friends uncle used to work for them - i've got shit loads of tapes...... micky finn, ellis dee, slipmatt. ratpack - list goes on!!! good old hardcore!!!

gecko2 said:
Barbie said:
Renaissance on Weds nights @ Pacha is always one that is sadly RIP imo :cry:

Heard that they will be doing a n 8hr back2back effort some time over xmas gecko2

Back