WHAT CAN U GET AT THE HIPPIE MARKETS?

i want to go back to the hippy markets, i got a belt years ago and its only just broke it was a fake calvin klien and it said you were to wash it inside out but it was a really good quality belt.

They sell bags glasses beads allsorts,

I went to las Dalias last september. You can get thai trousers, white shirts ibiza-hippy style, jewllery and all tjis kind of stuff. Actually you can find most things in Barcelona but it was nice. 8)

aww good, maybe ill check it out, could be cool to find some maroccan jewelry or a cool pair of slippers and a nice bag also

Going in September, can bring babouches to Ibiza-girlie :lol: [/u][/list][/list][/quote]

Sorry to say it but i've been to most markets in ibiza and i can say without a doubt that the tat they try and palm off on people is as lame as almost any market i have been to anywhere.

Sad and domesticated I know.

But last year I bought a fantastic hand-made table cloth. It's the only on I've managed to find that fits our dining table.

It looks great, the woman even threw in matching Napkins aswell.

:oops: God, how sad am I.

Stevemac402003 said:
Sad and domesticated I know.

But last year I bought a fantastic hand-made table cloth. It's the only on I've managed to find that fits our dining table.

It looks great, the woman even threw in matching Napkins aswell.

:oops: God, how sad am I.
u think thats sad? my grandad irons his underwear :lol: :lol: joe u should make a habit of this u neva know when u r gonna get lucky :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

addicted2ibiza said:
Escana hippy market is massive and theres loads to buy, all kind of leather goods, jewelary, textiles and other fun stuff its a must!!

Indeed! You could spend thw whole morning or afternoon at Es Canà. There's plenty of labyrinthic paths to go through and lose yourself.

You can also find local pottery, and exotic stuff, such as Indian and African fabric, essences, and other products, etc.

Plus there are some self-service restaurants, bars and other restaurants in and beside.

There's supposed to be one in the capital of Formentara but we rode bikes all 3 clicks to get there and it wasn't open :evil: . A beautiful place regardless. Definately recommended

GazDaBomb said:
i want to go back to the hippy markets, i got a belt years ago and its only just broke it was a fake calvin klien and it said you were to wash it inside out but it was a really good quality belt.

They sell bags glasses beads allsorts,

how can u wash a belt inside out?! :confused:

Back