what beaches and calas have I to visit ?

Tintin2085

Hi people from spotlight, i search beautiful calas and beaches, i have selected Aqua Blancas, Cala XuclearCala Xarraca, Cala d'Hort (for the Es Vedra rock), Cala Moli, Cala Jondal, Cala Conta.

Is the choice good enough ? or what do you suggest ?

Thank you.

Fine choice there Cala Moli and Cala Comte are my fav's there . If you want some where a bit more lively don't forget Cala Bassa next to Comte and easy to get to by boat as there are loads of trips.

Hi people from spotlight, i search beautiful calas and beaches, i have selected Aqua Blancas, Cala XuclearCala Xarraca, Cala d'Hort (for the Es Vedra rock), Cala Moli, Cala Jondal, Cala Conta.

Is the choice good enough ? or what do you suggest ?

Thank you.

Add Cala Salada, Cala Bassa

Cala Salada!

Cala Vadella - nice beach and view of Es Vedra - maybe a little family orientated for some.

Cala D'en Serra 8)

181802778_12aa69102f.jpg

Cala Grassionetta, just north of san antonio, georgeous little beach (and i mean little) with a great restaurant overlooking the cove

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, thats just before you get to cala grassionetta, a bit larger and can be walked from san antonio, not as picturesque though

Forget Cala Conte, visited it in September...and even so late in the season it was heaving....nice but just too many people.

do what i did one dull day a few years ago.i started in pdb.i then visted every beach from there as far as san an and just a few beyond ,i only have to do from there to portinatx.but what is the beach up from the airport which as been turn into a little club just off the beach.really nice with its massive sun brollys.and big beds i mean massive beds set round the bar beach area.anyone know its name,,i cannot think as i have been to so many,also the little cala that all the houses are painted in different colurs,.??? cheers

Cala Mastella

I really enjoyed this one... not too big, but just felt like we clicked!:lol:

meryl042-vi.jpg

meryl046-vi.jpg

meryl039-vi.jpg

Cala Xuclar.....

( I had trouble getting back up the road.. and could smell the tires burning :confused: :confused: )

meryl020-vi.jpg

meryl021-vi.jpg

Cala Moli, not the greatest photo.. but the water was soooo clear

meryl048-vi.jpg

I loved Cala d'en serra too, although my photo is nearly the same as marcusg

meryl116-vi.jpg

meryl119-vi.jpg

meryl120-vi.jpg

get yourself over to formentera and go to illetes - it's just like you're in the caribbean - white sand, turqoise beach.

get yourself over to formentera and go to illetes - it's just like you're in the caribbean - white sand, turqoise beach.

actually i think this beach is highly overated... i've seen much nicer beaches in a million other places... yeah the water is clear..but so are lots of other beaches

yeah calo gracio and gracioneta are my faves, its beautifull to eat at chiringuito looking out of the cove!

sshhh, dont tell everyone about Moli, my favourite beach by far, we are usually the only English there which beats San An beach!

The most amazing place for snorkelling, but there's no sand.

Back