What Are You Listening To Right Now??

this popped up on shuffle the other day. dating from 76 this was one of the first ever disco discs to be released. nowadays called 12 inchers the bigger discs were aresult of dance tracks getting longer and sound systems becoming clearer and more sophisticated 7 inch 45's just didn't have the clarity
i actually bought it in virgin, liverpool along with supership by george bad benson!

Last edited:
the new Madonna video is pretty intense, very political and will divide opinion

+ somewhere in there is a half-decent tune

(not suitable for kids!)

Watched it this morning and, while I agree 100% with the sentiment, is Madonna still relevant? ?

irrelevant to pop maybe but not the wider world ?

as everything else, that video will divide America straight down the middle. cynics will claim she's selling her music on the back of mass murder - but then again it might get people thinking about f-cked up that country is. the fact there is this debate at all though suggests she still has some influence.

irrelevant to pop maybe but not the wider world ?

as everything else, that video will divide America straight down the middle. cynics will claim she's selling her music on the back of mass murder - but then again it might get people thinking about f-cked up that country is. the fact there is this debate at all though suggests she still has some influence.

It's hard to make a controversial video these days, if people still watch pop videos. We're all so used to gun violence in films, tv and games that i'm not sure that video will have much impact.

Back