What Are You Listening To Right Now??

my mood as of late....

Tiesto- I think that she knows (tiesto club remix)

Able to Love- Ben Benassi

Better off Alone - Alice Deejay (old skool AND trendy, but man I loved that whole cd when it dropped!)

P.S. Around the World by Daft Punk was the first electronica song I ever heard! I heard it when I was in 7th grade at a school dance, and couldn't get enough of it! It was also the first electronica CD I ever bought too! Man, I love DP!!!!

Azuli's Miami compilation

I hope this is NOT a sign of tunes to come this summer. More monotonous minimalistic type tracks... where have all the happy uplifting summer tracks gone?

:?::?:
This is not the "old" Carlos Santana is it?...Groovy guitarist and moustachist,this is a young housist I bet?:)

you bet your bollocks to a barn dance this is the "old" Carlos Santana, groovy guitarist and moustachist extraudinair! :lol:

update...

el cid by leftfield... i love last fm :p

richy

oh and heres hoping for a wide variety of musical delights this summer not monotonous minimal like Ferd said bring on the happy dancing beats :twisted:

richy

just been reading the Azuli Miami 08 tracklisting and so may of the tracks are old.. really old in some cases :?::?:

Self Religion (Believe In Me) - Hardsoul & Fierce Ruling Diva
Muranyi - Pryda
Bell Clap Dance - Radio Slave
Twilight - Adam K & Soha
Submariner - Axwell
Be - Angello, Steve & Laidback Luke

hmmm..

i thought this was meant to be a compilation of tracks that are going to be big over the summer ??

richy

you bet your bollocks to a barn dance this is the "old" Carlos Santana, groovy guitarist and moustachist extraudinair! :lol:

update...

el cid by leftfield... i love last fm :p

richy
My favourite Santana album is ...Caravanserai:rolleyes:...real early chill out:oops:

researched the Caravanserai album and looks tasty might have to download that one.. ta!

update...

Ride on Time - Blackbox (on repeat :twisted:) love it:!:

richy

just been reading the Azuli Miami 08 tracklisting and so may of the tracks are old.. really old in some cases :?::?:

Self Religion (Believe In Me) - Hardsoul & Fierce Ruling Diva
Muranyi - Pryda
Bell Clap Dance - Radio Slave
Twilight - Adam K & Soha
Submariner - Axwell
Be - Angello, Steve & Laidback Luke

hmmm..

i thought this was meant to be a compilation of tracks that are going to be big over the summer ??

richy

Not as old as the tracks on JJ's 2008 Trance Anthems - when I saw that advertised with the strap line "what's coming out of my box this year 2008" I thought you cheeky funker - every track advertised is 2000/1/2/3 at the very latest - you lazy lazy bastard!!

Back