What Are You Listening To Right Now??

richard_m

interested to see what the spotlighters were dancing to at the mo...

dont be shy...

im listening to Snakeblood by Leftfield (or the first track from The Beach movie)

:D

richy

top tune... sparky by sasha is also a nice one

update: wicked game by chris isaac.. love it :p

keep em coming :twisted:

richy

Funkerman - Speed Up

I still love it. But there is alot of new tunes out there right now...trying to get a grasp of them and see which ones come out 'shining'. 8)

out of my speakers at the mo..

thinking about you, constantly thinking about you...

moan (trentemoller remake)

pure class, still sounds fresh 8)

richy

:idea:
Blimey!..that jogged a braincell,went and dragged their 1992 album "Taste this out of the crates,another S.Vega song on there "Salt Water",smooth...:)

i know i just heard it first time in ages too .. and got to downloading straight away :p

feeling frisky:?: good stuff

update:digweed live @ space for radio 1 week in ibiza

Funkerman - Speed Up

I still love it. But there is alot of new tunes out there right now...trying to get a grasp of them and see which ones come out 'shining'. 8)

LOL that didn't take long!!!

We gotta winner!!!!!!

Robbie Rivera - "Back to Zero" Can you say AMAZING???? Absolute crackin' tune with the female vocal and the breakdowns. My #1 favorite right now.....with the rest following close behind (in no particular order)...

2) PvD - Let Go
3) Bodyrox - What Planet You on (Deadmau5 remix)
4) Ralph Falcon - Break You (Cube Guys remix)
5) That "Sledgehammer" remix by ????

There are others, gawd, so many......:spank:

Richard_M

Dont suppose its of much interest to you, [not much beats an that] but just heard Suzanne Vega on the radio again,My name is Luka:!:...hmmmm..big day for Suzanne,what next Leonard Cohen:?:

Back