What Are You Listening To Right Now??

i was actually hoping to listen to the nina kraviz set fck. i have listened to all of them.. domune 2012, 2013, 2014.. i think she has a new one. The love family one (cough cough) in germany. Her sets in enter.. all of them broadcasted and recorded.. in video preferably.

some of them are boring some of them are really peak time and banging .... with a real flare for this new revival of acid take on techno and rave like style music.

i am only describing. i think i have said enough.

I've been listening to Daso alot lately. Daso live in Lyon at the moment is doing da do nicely. Check him out Daso berlin soundcloud. :cool:

a list of sets and music i have been into in the past 6 months prior to ibiza:

boiler rooms:
Ø [Phase] - good sound has its moments
vril boiler - amazing and very unique style, my favourite so far.
ken ishi - good approach to djing, great records and great buildup of techno sound
Roman Flügel - great producer and decent dj with what seems to me a good sensibility of dancefloor.
Alex.do - seems to me like a good dj with very decent moments here and there.
nina kraviz ballentines - good solid set.
len faki - great producer, liked his recent release on osgut ton and really good dj
RØDHÅD - i think he has good subtleties in his style with some electro that he blends with very hard edge of techno which is good.
Flume - really underated set the crowd is so wack in my opnion.

other sets:
vril resident advisor 467
vril smoke machine 089
vril - uv and all of that album of theirs which is really good.
vril berghain clubnight
RØDHÅD - droid podcast 169
RØDHÅD - resident advisor 418
The whole dystopian crew is really good, Mano le tough, prince of denmark, vril, giegligh all of them are really good. Really cool edge in their techno.
Seth Troxtler - hard summer time mix that he shared in his facebook which was really really good texture of minimal and tech house stuff
and this very unique and weird Seth Troxtler mix of country and random songs. (rhythm control )
I remember it started with this edit of a cool bob dylan record. Very seth troxtler.
oh and!
Kolsch- everything that kolsch puts out seems to be really good.

non techno:
Nao's lp , the singer of one of the songs of disclosure album is really good.
some of the disclosure songs are pretty good. have not listened to the complete album.
chet faker's both albums are really good. really good songs that are from the heart and most of them about relationships and girls. how come he is not booked for ibiza rocks? (fits the bill)
tallest man on earth - great songwriter, guitarist and voice.
bon iver - great songwriter and singer. Amazing musician in my opinion.
some smashing pumpkins singles among some of them - stumbeline, cherry, believe. James Iha's songwriting is pretty good... that is why i picked those singles.
bloom - paper kites
clementine - sara jaffe
naida cole ... both cds of hers.
No age- some random singles, like glitter, losing feeling, etc etc. Great little band from California i have always liked.
Donny Hathaway- this older ablum with his hit singles which i like to listen to every now and then.
Sharon van Etten - are we there yet, our love, epic album .. can be a bit annoying but has good singles and she is a solid artist and she is pretty too!
Miguel's new album which has some good songs, coffee, hollywood dreams, etc etc. not a bad album
Special mention to skin town - the room, which to me gets a complete heartfelt amazing prize!. the most unique r and b that has been made to date yet that no one seem to have replicated. In my humble opinion they should be booked in ibiza.
and some random hip hop songs mainly from the nina kraviz facebook page that she posts every now and then.
random vila nah songs as well as the whole catalog of nina kraviz trip label. трип
which i have to mention has some interesting art work and the names of each lp are totally out there. a condensed list of what i like and listen to in about 6 months.

P.s how did I forget - Jennifer castle album pink city. Wishful thinking but the album is amazing. From Toronto.

Last edited by a moderator:
God, what a great tune. Taking the time for a huge build-up, then a loooong suspense, working towards a soft, but nonetheless massive drop.

Back