What Are You Listening To Right Now??

a few highlights from the year. 20 from 2020

music from Ibiza, Barcelona, Lithuania, London, Leeds, USA, Italy, Japan, Belgium, Norway & Falkirk.

a mix of house, chuggers, sunsets, dark rooms, mad psychedelia, reggae, african drums, and various other bits that I loved throughout the year

One Blood – Thankful (Lexx mix), Payfone – last night in sant celoni (in flagranti rmx), Ilya Santana – won’t look back (Hardway Brothers rmx), Hedonics – who are they, Reinhard Vanbergen – blast from the past, Pippi & Graff – Lunares, Statues – Alaula, African Head Charge – Cattle Herder’s Chant, DJ Fede – Brazilian Trip (original + Leo Mas rmx), Osunlade – the drums call you, Joe Morris – Acid Safari (Man Power Acid Jungle rmx), Massimiliano Pagliara – avenue of the palms, Wata Igarashi – Riff, Zakmina – Church of Madness (Gnork’s Esoteric Breakbeat mix), Prins Thomas – feel the love (fango rmx), Arab Strap – The Turning Of Our Bones, Sillyboy’s Ghost Relatives – In A Small Place (Mudd’s extended rmx), Junzo Suzuki – Outer Heaven’s Gate part 1, Bill Withers – You (Blue Soul dub)

I find it hard to pick a top 5 this year not being on the dance floor much.. but I don't think we could sit down for this.?️ Especially at 3:10...?
First posted Oct 2..

a few highlights from the year. 20 from 2020

music from Ibiza, Barcelona, Lithuania, London, Leeds, USA, Italy, Japan, Belgium, Norway & Falkirk.

a mix of house, chuggers, sunsets, dark rooms, mad psychedelia, reggae, african drums, and various other bits that I loved throughout the year

One Blood – Thankful (Lexx mix), Payfone – last night in sant celoni (in flagranti rmx), Ilya Santana – won’t look back (Hardway Brothers rmx), Hedonics – who are they, Reinhard Vanbergen – blast from the past, Pippi & Graff – Lunares, Statues – Alaula, African Head Charge – Cattle Herder’s Chant, DJ Fede – Brazilian Trip (original + Leo Mas rmx), Osunlade – the drums call you, Joe Morris – Acid Safari (Man Power Acid Jungle rmx), Massimiliano Pagliara – avenue of the palms, Wata Igarashi – Riff, Zakmina – Church of Madness (Gnork’s Esoteric Breakbeat mix), Prins Thomas – feel the love (fango rmx), Arab Strap – The Turning Of Our Bones, Sillyboy’s Ghost Relatives – In A Small Place (Mudd’s extended rmx), Junzo Suzuki – Outer Heaven’s Gate part 1, Bill Withers – You (Blue Soul dub)
Your almost getting into psychedelic rock at the end of that

Your almost getting into psychedelic rock at the end of that

totally! started to really get into it over last 2/3 years

*thanks to everyone who tuned in! A lot of omissions sadly. Such a brilliant year for the music I'm into even if it was mostly consigned to the internetz

Back