What Are You Listening To Right Now??

Yeah from Moscow I think .they have done some great remixes and tracks last year.. really nice sounds
This is brilliant
The Books feat. Jose Gonzalez - Cello Song (M.O.S. Edit) Preview by M.O.S. on #SoundCloud
love this too...
I first heard heartbeats on Dj Baby Anne's "Assault & Battery" w/ Jen Lasher in I don't remember what year. I didn't realize The Knife were even a band at the time. Then I finally googled trying to find the song... found The Knife. Years later, I hear Jose Gonzalez singing the same words on a television series - Bones or X Files or something, forget which. I am totally in love with what he did with that! Too amazing for words. :)

love this too...
I first heard heartbeats on Dj Baby Anne's "Assault & Battery" w/ Jen Lasher in I don't remember what year. I didn't realize The Knife were even a band at the time. Then I finally googled trying to find the song... found The Knife. Years later, I hear Jose Gonzalez singing the same words on a television series - Bones or X Files or something, forget which. I am totally in love with what he did with that! Too amazing for words. :)
Can you believe the original was from 1969. Nick Drake..

JM lived his last few years 20k from me. Got to see him play few times before he passed. Even when his leg was amputated..done a cover of portishead glory box that still gives me goosebumps today..

Last time he play here he came out in wheelchair, everyone was clapping,he just said ,,"I don't think so".. ☹️

JM lived his last few years 20k from me. Got to see him play few times before he passed. Even when his leg was amputated..done a cover of portishead glory box that still gives me goosebumps today..
I won't talk about my connections to Portishead.....ever, don't try and change my mind.
Did you ever see the JM Irish documentary. Think it was BBC, link lost in old dead laptop....too knackered to look for it now!

Yes filmed in Thomastown co. Kilkenny near where he lived. He used to play I gig most Summers in this little beer garden...

Great band from Ireland,not for everyone but the lyrics will hit a chord with alot...

Last edited:
Back