What Are You Listening To Right Now??

So this album by Ritchie Egan"s Jape is about 20 yrs old limited release I think about 600 copies. He was David Kitts base guitarist in the early years and his own brilliant band The Redneck Manifesto, heard last week he's working on some new stuff with DKs New Jackson.. ?
The Monkeys in the Zoo Have More Fun Than Me: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_kSxWdOVfuDggCCiKMr0cEF_KVOdVwZYks
Floating most will know as it was covered by the White stripes thing they done with Bernard Buttlers Super band. I think some years

I knew Sia was the girl in zero 7 and went to see them few years ago but never thought she was same Sia around now, I quesssed it was Adele wearing a mask..

Today, during my walk I listened to David Guetta and I realized something... The guy is pretty good! I didn't used to like him. He was a newcomer as far as I was concerned & he reminded me of radio pop that I wasn't crazy about at that time (I was being a bit purist I guess...). Anyway, these days I listen to more stuff. I like a little bit of everything, and Guetta makes that work really well with some cool tunes.

So here's a song from him that I thought was cool! Even though I'm not listening right now, I'm inspired to post it. It's in Spanish (which I'm completely new at... I don't understand it, but it makes me think of Ibiza!

You certainly compromised your soul there..

Back