What Are You Listening To Right Now??

I fully endorse supporting lesser known DJs but I just find that music samey and boring. Nothing ever seems to actually happen - there's just no emotion there

it's hypnotic/happy Tech house ,didnt say it's my kind but i'm fine with it on the dancefloor: lots of hat, some drums some vocals/speeches, carvernous voices & so on...
if u find it boring, don't go Most of big nights in ibz, as you'll get sleepy on the dancefloor :D (amnesia, pacha, dc10, Hi ibz, Ushuaia)

it's hypnotic/happy Tech house ,didnt say it's my kind but i'm fine with it on the dancefloor: lots of hat, some drums some vocals/speeches, carvernous voices & so on...
if u find it boring, don't go Most of big nights in ibz, as you'll get sleepy on the dancefloor :D (amnesia, pacha, dc10, Hi ibz, Ushuaia)

well that is why I specifically look for house/disco/balearic parties at smaller venues - wild horses wouldn't drag me to a 'tech' night. I'd be bored out of my mind.

gettin in the mood for my last ever party in Paris ,april 30th Afro House with Joe claussel :cool:

this is why Claussell is one of my fave DJs - he has this passionate and yet very technical way of playing which is just totally unique. The bit from 26 min onwards is mind-blowing. Some of the vocal stuff leaves me cold but when he goes deep, fck me, it is amazing. Few others come close.

Some people in the comments complained about too many fx, but that is his trademark. When done right, I think they enhance the mood. His enthusiasm is so infectious.

https://soundcloud.com/bar25/podcast-05-mass-digital

Mass Digital Bar25 Music Podcast:
1. Rebelski - Omoshiroi (Piano Rework) - [All Day I Dream]
2. Anii - Cyganka (Original Mix) - [Kompakt]
3. Andhim, Hˆgni - Stay Close To Me (Original Mix) - [Superfriends Records]
4. Mass Digital feat. Dwayzo - Fading (Original Mix) - [demo]
5. Jinadu, SOAME - Sun (Original Mix) - [Hive Audio]
6. Mass Digital feat. Beta Max - Time Moves Forward (Original Mix) - [Bar25 Music]
7. D.Y.A - Do It (Original Mix) - [Solide]
8. Ryan Murgatroyd - iKalimba (Jonas Rathsman Remix) - [Get Physical]
9. Mass Digital feat. KnowKontrol - Intentions (Original Mix) - [Bar25 Music]
10. Marst - Escape (Original Mix) - [Bedrock]
11. N'to - The Hound (Original Mix) - [Hungry Music]

Back