What Are You Listening To Right Now??

Supporting former famous Privilege Ibiza resident
i saw him Beats for food june for food June 4th 17 at the Harbor (i didnt recognise him at first to show how i was wasted :D but only when he went towards me)
i was at this party with no mates (the purpose of meetup post? :rolleyes: as people don't follow) but saw Francisco & other famous ibz lover (kind of guy that travel all around the world and can go to very private party/afterparty) & met 2 random solo people .

A shame, former famous ibz residents are not anymore on the spot... :rolleyes:

https://soundcloud.com/cesardelrio/cesar-del-rio-live-el-barbero-december-2017

Last edited:
Full support
Djs u have some stuff to buy there :D my bro provided samples for big names such Bob Sinclar Kenny Dope Fat boy slim & other famous old school rappers

https://www.facebook.com/pg/lordfunkparis/about/?ref=page_internal
Today based in Paris, Lord Funk was a time the supplier and the salesman of records and official samples of the biggest producers electro and hiphop American and world - Fat Boy Slim, Kenny Dope, Warren G, DJ Spinna, The Beatnuts, DJ Muggs, Clark Kent, Towa Tei, DJ Vadim, Lord Finesse & BuckWild, Bob Sinclar, Pete Rock, Kruder and Dorfmeister, Q Tip, Eagon (Stones Throw), Quest Love, DJ Premier, Just Blaze, Pete Rock or Alchemist. All came to A1 Record Shop New York, the ancient fief of the Lord Funk (album photo: A1 Record Shop 1997/2001). Helping years, he also carried the caps of DJ (New York, Shanghai,Tsibili, Lausanne, Bale, Paris, Miami, Helsinki ,Tunis) Show of Soul & Jazz radio program and Disco & Funk (The archipel du Funk on Transat Fm 1990/1993), producer of compilations of B-Sides Rare Groove and Rarities Funk,Orchestration Studio Advisor and Distributor of Desco Records (Sharon Jones and Dap Kings, Lee Fields, Neil Sugarman,…..1995/1998), musical pillar of Kourtrajmé (2000/2006) Beatmaker for 113 ,Seth Gueko, Scred Connexion as "Squadra Azzura" or
Founder of the Records store U.S.A Music ( Paris early 89/93). The current event of our Lord turns around the sound Advertising / Tv / Soundtrack movies and musical Compo and is New Label "BOOGIE BUTT RECORDS" & some hot 7'inch With Real Fake Mc , Blowfly and Patctchwork
and for this season some The Tropical Combo,Lord Funk,Le Gaucher De MonteCarlo A.k.a Les Papas Flingueurs …….

i should go out but winter time is a mood killer (the old/angel side of me wanting to go to bed b4 midnight :D)
24993416_1906804882969072_5099717412007590930_n.jpg

Last edited:
kind of Dance hit i was keen decades,I didnt know that one day i will be keeen on this music instrument :cool:

My mentor :cool:
Hossam Ramzy

i was wondering to play Darbuka, in vara del rey square place, ibz harbor bars, beach bars private villa/boat/yacht parties with contacts djs on decks (for free i guess they will be more than pleased ), in order to earn some few money to fit my ibz holidays budget

The only way not to spend money in ibz is to win some there ( obvious :lol:) as there is a lot of cash to take beside selling DRUGS :D, minds is buzzing how?

Ame had a track overplayed ibz 17 with darbuka sounds :)

Last edited:
Back