What Are You Listening To Right Now??

are you going to Convenanza in September? always ace

I've a friend who lives in Toulouse and he goes every year but I haven't taken him up on the offer to head over to it yet. Looks incredible. It's moving venue this year isn't it? Weatherall is playing Belfast early September so I'm there without a doubt. He's the master.

I've a friend who lives in Toulouse and he goes every year but I haven't taken him up on the offer to head over to it yet. Looks incredible. It's moving venue this year isn't it? Weatherall is playing Belfast early September so I'm there without a doubt. He's the master.

yeah, they've moved it to Sete near Montpellier. already booked. such good fun. very eccentric. he is a national treasure. they tend to play the slower, chuggy stuff on the friday, have some quirky live bands on the saturday and then go full out techno later on. it works really well. strongly recommend it.

I am into this johnny Dangerous trip at the moment. That man knows how to slam. Reminds me of those long parties with dj zip parties one of my favourite . The last track is pure genius. OMG the king :)

Pirate Rock :cool: (glam rock)
if some ar in to the Quireboys, Black Crowes, Poison ,Cinderella, Great White, guns R roses, Hanoi Rocks...

Last edited:
Back