What are the hotels like in San Antonio Bay?

P

Pyeman

going to ibiza in 3 weeks and would like to know aobut a certain hotel called Club Paraiso, cant find nething about on the web and thought that someone here might know. :confused:

I have stayed at Club Paraiso twice and loved it both times, the only downside is that the rooms don't have air conditioning and can get quite hot. Also the guards at the entrance are very strict and can be complete tw*ts, however it does depend on who you go with. They tend to pick on groups of lads, luckily I was with my boyfriend and they were pretty nice to us.

However those are the only bad things I can think of.

To be honest though I am not sure if I would like it as much if I went back this year as it quite a noisy place, and I like a bit more peace and quiet these days while I do my knitting :lol:

The one I stayed at is not in San An bay though, it's on the other side of San An near the Sunset strip and behind the West End. I hope we are talking about the same one.

Also check out Holidays Uncovered thats packed with reviews for Club Paraiso, i've put in the link for you, just scroll down, they are there somewhere!

www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/frames.htm

Happy reading ;)

just what party girl said,im going back this year not cause i loved it ,just cause it was the chepaest deal i could find

just what party girl said,im going back this year not cause i loved it ,just cause it was the chepaest deal i could find

Back