What are the best house music Clubs in London ,help!

Dublin Born

Hey everyone, I'm Planning on being in London on sat 12th April. I haven't been clubbing in london before so any advice would be appreciated. I'm into house just like the ulysses spins on the terrace.

last time i was in london i went to "the end" - wicked!!

but maybe those from london have other suggestions?

Fabric gets some good line ups. Trouble is when you 1st get in there it's full of possers and people who don't have a clue. Come 2.00ish they all go and the proper clubers stay. :D

lostinspace said:
Fabric gets some good line ups. Trouble is when you 1st get in there it's full of possers and people who don't have a clue. Come 2.00ish they all go and the proper clubers stay. :D

You mean 'posh' when you say posser?

TigerVlc said:
lostinspace said:

You mean 'posh' when you say posser?

I meant (and I'm a she) that some people in there are like peacocks, just there to show off and be trendy.

The best music in London is played at The End and Fabric. Both are excellent, but be careful to check the line-ups as there is quite a bit of variation in music policy at each (fridays at fabric are always breaks/d&b, the end also have alot of d&b/breaks nights).

Peach at Camden Palace is a funtime full on ravey experience.
The Cross is uslally too packed and you get pushed around too much for my liking.
The fridge in brixton is best for hardHouse. Ministry is fine but i dont like going there in principle (it's run by tossers). There are often great psy-trance parties at EQ warehouse in Stratford or hackney way.

I concur that london clubs are full of winkers till about 2am.

Forget London, get yourself to Bed in Sheffield.

Its our local and often get talking to people from London who don't go out in London, just come to Sheffield once a month or so.

Wicked club, wickedly cool crowd, some of the best DJ lineups you'll find.

:D

P.S. Great bars too - Takapuna, Sola, Halcyon, Forum

Where are those bars in Sheff mate?

Forum is the old firestation isnt it?

We usually just go there then to Bed, didnt know about any other good bars?

Please educate me :confused:

Cheers,

N8.

P.s. See you in Bed on April 26th!! :D

Bar Coast is the old firestation.

Halcyon is across road but further down to the right, then Forum is further along at the end - these are way cooler than Bar Coast.

Takapuna is at the bottom end of West Street which runs parallel with the road (Division Street) which above bars on.

Sola is hidden away down a side street behind the Catheral.

Just ask around and someone will point you in the right direction - don't ask the 'townie' looking folk though - they'll just direct you to the local glitzy (or throw up on you :evil: )

Most of the good bars in Sheffield open until 1am which is great if you don't fancy doing the club thing.

Any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

;)

Ah yes i kinda remember now,

Forum is (was?) run by a mate of mine from Northampton, got it and Coast names confused!

Will try and find the others when i'm up for Erick on 26th!

Cheers dude :D

N8.

Back