What are the bars like on "Sunset Strip" during th

S

*Saffy*

... as I will probably be too buggered ( in the non sexual sense ) MOST days to wander further than that, beach wise!

If you mean for sunbathing not the nicest of beaches, bit of manmade sand, very rocky. If you walk further up the sunset strip you can sunbathe at what was Coastline and Kanya bars.

In the evening the sunset strip is ok but I prefer to watch sunset @ Kuhmaras but that is right past the bay, I find you get a lot of idiots down on sunset strip these days but that is just my opinion.

Mambos/Del Mar/Savannahs are all fine for pre-clubbing drinks and you can get fairly decent food at Mambos and Savannahs.

Hi Saffy

I prefer Coastline/SunSea Bar to all of the other sunset bars, both day and night.

You tend not to get too many of the lairy crowd in there coz it's further for them to walk.

Plus as Barbie says you can Sunbathe there during the day, however I prefer to go to the beach.

Which part of San An are you staying in?

*Saffy* said:
Staying at a Hostel (Rosalia) .. smack bang in town!

Oh dear!! We stayed there last year, not impressed at all! the hotel was full of wankers, we had no bathroom light, no hot water and the maids didn't change the sheets in the entire 2 weeks we were there!

The pool is about the same size as a paddling pool. We used a much nicer pool nearby which anyone can use i think. You get to it by turning left out of the Rosalia, the right then left and it's about 30 metres down on the right.

uhh dear! a tad anoyed? sheets not chenged in 2 weeks! oh you schould try living in Piscis Park - the place is a bacteria disaster waiting to happend!!!!!
YUK YUK YUK YUK YUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

Ibiza-girlie said:
uhh dear! a tad anoyed? sheets not chenged in 2 weeks! oh you schould try living in Piscis Park - the place is a bacteria disaster waiting to happend!!!!!
YUK YUK YUK YUK YUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

The last time in Ibiza, I met a couple who were staying in the Pisces Park hotel and said the same thing - they even had to go out and buy their own toilet paper cos they were fed up waiting for more to get put into their room.

With regards to the sunset bars, if I don't have anything else planned, I really enjoy going round to Coastline in the afternoon, drinking jugs of sangria and chilling out by the pool (of course thats when I actually get up in time to see any sun at all!!!).

He ! To be honest I wasnt really expecting much .. AND, it's a Twentys Holiday so there are bound to be lots of rowdy peeps ....
I dont care ! I'll take me own bog roll and a spare bulb ! he he ...

Byt the way ... what does *beep* mean ... ?

Hi saffy!!

Head for Coastline (as it used tyo be) during the day, nice pools, decent food, drink music etc! We used to chill there till around sunset, then go and watch it set out on the rocks between there and mambo on our own!

Savannah and Mambo both do nice food at night, and are good for pre club drinks!

OOh Hiya Love Groover .. X

Thanks .. from what everyone says .. that's the best thing to do .. so ... :)

*Saffy* said:
He ! To be honest I wasnt really expecting much .. AND, it's a Twentys Holiday so there are bound to be lots of rowdy peeps ....
I dont care ! I'll take me own bog roll and a spare bulb ! he he ...

Byt the way ... what does *beep* mean ... ?

T0ssers!

Just be sure to tell the reps where to go. In fact, don't even go to the welcome meeting. The english guy who works there is pretty sound tho. If you like Pizza ask him how to get to Davids Pizzeria! It's run by his sister and is our fav place to eat.

I u get a room with a balcony u will prob face onto an unfinsished building where that famous homeless guy in the kilt lives.

Back