What advent calendar have you got??

Barbie

For the first year ever I've not got a Barbie one :evil: Tom couldn't find one anywhere :cry: but instead I've got a My Little Pony one which has got 32 days of chocolate and 3 My Little Pony postcards on the back to send to your friends :lol:

I havent got one *humph* :( And I forgot to get my dogs one, I'll wait til the middle of december when they get cheaper :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leese said:
I havent got one *humph* :( And I forgot to get my dogs one, I'll wait til the middle of december when they get cheaper :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you wait til next week they go to half price in Tesco, it just means you'll have to eat a weeks worth of chocolate in one go :lol:

stuie said:
havent got one yet :cry:

I'd recommend the My Little Pony one Stuie, it's all nice and pink and think of how much fun you can have sending the My Little Pony postcards to your buddies :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
All I want for Christmas is the really fat one naked :eek: :lol:

me too, but as i'm not likely to find him under my tree i thought i'd get him in advent calender form. maybe a fetching naked pose behing each window? :eek: :lol:

stuie said:
me too, but as i'm not likely to find him under my tree i thought i'd get him in advent calender form. maybe a fetching naked pose behing each window? :eek: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Which one would you most like to find naked behind your window :eek: :lol:

1097231021562_0.4731308402020618.jpg

Dunno!!!

But If there aint one there when I get home tonight....my mums gettin a slap!!!

Last year I had a celebrations one!!

This year to celebrate my moving out of home, I have a proper grown up one, no chocolate in it, its material and I get to move the little santa to a different pocket for every day that has passed. Although I am thinking of putting the leftover halloween lollies into the little pockets.....

Back